Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's stopping all of us from getting plastic surgery?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
Isn't it worth it to just get the plastic surgery we need and get it over with? What are we waiting for? Some of us might not become chad-tier but many could at least become chad-lites. Or if you're completely hideous you could at least become a normie.
I think it doesn't matter if we get into debt, fuck it. We are only getting older every passing day. I don't think we should wait any longer.

I don't want somebody cutting into my face. All I need is a rhinoplasty but I have seen videos of it, they deglove your nose.. yikes. FUCK THAT SHIT.

If you have 100k Dollars lying around, let me know. :feelskek:

Money, time and fear.

I never thought about it.

But I don't think it would solve things.

And besides, I don't have any money.

Plast surgery isnt what some of us need, we need maxillofacial surgery to fix recession, which is quite expensive, and people here are lazy and just want to cope

wtf kind of surgeries do you need?

Havent thought about it much before. I suppose jaw, nose, and eyes. Can they even fix canthal tilt?

My mother always said I should become a plastic surgeon if I want to be rich, foids know.

Doesn't fix manletism :feelsbadman:

Being poor, short and indian

wtf kind of surgeries do you need?

Brocel the cheapest quality chin implant is close to $5K, and that's minimum. You may need other costs that go with it that the doctors don't tell you about because they want to charge you $100 for simply breathing on their chair. Also insurance doesn't cover any plastic surgeries unless you got into a horrible accident so there's that.

So if you want a full face lift you're going to need at least $100K to be safe, and if don't live in LA, NYC, or Miami, you're missing out on the best plastic surgeons in the country.

At this point for my face I would just maskmaxx or helmetmaxx. If I am doing any surgery I would only LLmaxx instead.

I've gotten surgeries and I'm poor. This site is full of people who will put no effort in. That's why

No surgery will make me human

Nzijc

Being poor stops me. Surgery is a legit pathway to ascension. There is no personality for your face, but there is a surgery for your face

Tried it, didn't work. But that's still a very good question

Being poor stops me. Surgery is a legit pathway to ascension. There is no personality for your face, but there is a surgery for your face
Earth's circumference in millimeters IQ.

Because I don't have money. And making money takes effort and skill which I don't have

I need like 1 million dollar to become normie level smv

The only plastic surgery I'd want is to become full on HUUWHITE.

2020 06 23 23 56 18 Is it possible to change your race through plastic surgery    Quora

The least risky thing an ethnic can do with surgery is get a better nose

Last edited:
I've already gotten a rhino and i'm getting another surgery in a couple months.

I am 20 from a slavic country,probably not going to have any money in the nex 10 years for that

Low IQ greycel post, I'm not a millionaire

Money, it's the money. The asd don't help neither.

First of all, I'm broke.
Second of all, I hate the idea of even having the possibility of fucking up my face even more.
Third of all, I don't know where the fuck I'd begin.

Because I need height more than looks, and there's no height surgery that's worth it.

Money, dude. And what if the doctor fails and you look even more like an abomination. It’s risky.

Lack of money is stopping me.

Also it would be useless at my height.

Money. Also knowledge, I'm not sure what kind of surgery fixes my overbite, recessed chin, and weak jaw.

Lol you cant get a loan for plastic surgery, where the fuck are us poorfags supposed to get it?

I look normal.