Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's some good short mangas?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
I'm on volume 38 of Berserk, Volume 11 of Kakegurui, volume 2 of One Punch Man and recently finished 20th century boys and YKK. I have Sanctuary downloaded but haven't started it. I want to read Welcome to the NHK and Goblin Slayer eventually too.

I want to read Welcome to the NHK eventually too.
I've read that Misaki is completely different than in the novel and manga compared to the anime, so if you want sweet Misaki to stay forever then don't read em' lol.

I've read that Misaki is completely different than in the novel and manga compared to the anime, so if you want sweet Misaki to stay forever then don't read em' lol.
I've never watched it, tbh.(Manga is a better cope than anime) Seems like the manga is more realistic because of course a foid wouldn't help a non-Chad/Chang unless she had an ulterior motive to use him as her slave.

(Manga is a better cope than anime)
I guess, I would rather read mangas in physical form than digitally and for that I need to constantly order and wait. Japcels mog me as always in terms of copes.

I think you will like Garouden tbh, it's about martial arts, check it out

I guess, I would rather read mangas in physical form than digitally and for that I need to constantly order and wait. Japcels mog me as always in terms of copes.
I wish I knew more Japanese than just basic phrases. There is lots of manga that has never been translated, would be a great cope to waste my time translating old manga for others to enjoy. I've been reading No Guns Life, it's pretty chill but it's been out since 2014 but it's just now getting translated in late 2019.

I prefer physical too, but a lot of times I will just download the fan translations and then buy the physical books as they release and sit them on my shelf. I have a nice ass Kobo Forma ereader and it's cozy af having dozens of volumes of manga with me and it weighs like 5 ounces. Books like Berserk are expensive as fuck to read, even if you buy the paperbacks you are going to end up spending $400+ for all the volumes and other books like YKK were never officially translated so fan translated scans are all you have.

Last edited:
I usually don't like manga as I prefer anime but I thought Sumire♡16-sai!! was really good. It starts out as an absurdist comedy but it had a surprisingly emotional ending.

iu

I usually don't like manga as I prefer anime but I thought Sumire♡16-sai!! was really good. It starts out as an absurdist comedy but it had a surprisingly emotional ending.

iu
Only 5 volumes, will definitely read it, thanks.

The one where there's a mountain with human shaped holes in it

Miman Renai has 30 chapters and is excellent.