Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Whats so special about pahadis?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
★★★★
I see this thrown around a lot by curries. If I'm not wrong it's used to refer to curries himachal pradesh etc. What about them? There are a bunch of them in my uni. Are they supposed to be the best looking or do they have the best culture? I don't understand @opioidcel @wereq @Fevet

nobody gives a FUCK about culture

curries like pahadis because their women tend to be fair skinned

@abhiteshkumar would be the goto person to ask this

nobody gives a FUCK about culture

curries like pahadis because their women tend to be fair skinned
I see. They are lightskinned from what ive seen but often boneless. The best looking girls in my uni are Bengali, Punjabis and Kashmiris

I see. They are lightskinned from what ive seen but often boneless. The best looking girls in my uni are Bengali, Punjabis and Kashmiris
bengali is surprising jfl

bengali men tend to be subhuman as hell theyre often manlets with shit tier frames and even the UCs look like your average soymaxxed low t feminist redditor

punjabis and kashmiris foids fog because fair skin and strong facial features

bengali men tend to be subhuman as hell theyre often manlets with shit tier frames and even the UCs look like your average soymaxxed low t feminist redditor

I was mostly talking about the top tier of each ethnicity. Bengalis are similar to Mallus in that case.

I was mostly talking about the top tier of each ethnicity. Bengalis are similar to Mallus in that case.
never seen a good looking bengali man honestly

never seen a good looking bengali man honestly
Ive never seen a good looking Bihari either but they still fuck punjabi girls because they are low inhib and talk to everyone while most bengalis ive seen stick to their own groups

Ive never seen a good looking Bihari either but they still fuck punjabi girls because they are low inhib and talk to everyone while most bengalis ive seen stick to their own groups
i know a chad bihari fair as fuck with chad jaw and mogger eye area and hes 6ft too theyre rare but they exist

i know a chad bihari fair as fuck with chad jaw and mogger eye area and hes 6ft too theyre rare but they exist
Most Biharis I have seen have the typical majdoor phenotype. Dark, short and framecel

Most Biharis I have seen have the typical majdoor phenotype. Dark, short and framecel
yeah i know but the ones that are uc and kept intercaste breeding to a minimum look good

I'm the embodiment of that facially

pahadis are fair and tall nothing else fair and tall is weakness of every pajeeta but their are subhumans pahadis like me as well tanned short and bald

no punjabi girl will let her be fucked by mid looking bihari punjabis are racist more than you realise also biharis are also good looking sushant singh rajput he was a fair 6ft chad manoj bajpayee is also another chad bihari biharis in patna in big cities are above average biharis you see are majdoors which doesnt represent top 1% of bihari male

sushant singh rajput gurmeet choudhary all are bihari and would mog 99% of indians