Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whats one moment in your life when you had an ungodly amount of rizz

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
One time I was walking down the hallway in school (I was on my way back to class from the vending machine and sipping on a drink) and right as I made eye contact with this foid who was passing by me in the opposite direction I suddenly thought of something funny and spat my drink out all over the floor almost choking while laughing

She just stood there in shock for a second before asking "Are you okay" and I was just like "Yeah im good I was just thinking about something funny" and kept walking

Idk wtf rizz means, Chico

One time I called a girl a nigger and she called me a faggot. I said marry me and you’ll be nigger faggot. That girl is now my wife.

a ghetto black women called me honey once. it was over the phone though:chad:

Easy!

There was this one time I came my Jim Jam trousers a sheen of wasted human pottential. My mOm said to me the next day, having noticed them in the laundary basket "How do you produce so much?"

I used to be such a wanker that all the clothes in the washing machine would turn slightly patchy white.

These days I don't staine, I ABstain. Nofap king :dab:

You meant Jizz right?

Last edited:
When my teacher exposed me for staring at my gigastacy crush in front of 100 people to clown on me. :feelshaha: