Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's one language you want to learn before you die?

• Thread starter Abu.Belgrade.Answar
  • Start date
Abu.Belgrade.Answar

Abu.Belgrade.Answar

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
For me it's German, because, it sounds nice. But it's useless because, I don't even live in Europe, nor is German widely spoken in other parts of the world, like spanish or French

Also Russian Maybe.

no motivation and no reason to learn anything else besides basic english

IMG 0869

Russian
Arabic

german, french idk, but i'm probably too stupid to learn another foreign language, my mind is just not as ductile as it used to be

german, french idk, but i'm probably too stupid to learn another foreign language, my mind is just not as ductile as it used to be
French sounds nice. I'm glad they teach us french in school here

fluent chinese so i can impress mothers in china so they give me their daughter

Yeah ill never learn it since I have no motivation but it would be cool
If I wasn't Lebanese, I would actually, learn it. Arabic is probably, the only nice sounding ethnic language. Both farsi(Persian) and Turkish suck

im currently learning japanese but if i could learn anything else probably russian

im currently learning japanese but if i could learn anything else probably russian
Russian Also sounds nice and is very useful.

If I wasn't Lebanese, I would actually, learn it. Arabic is probably, the only nice sounding ethnic language. Both farsi(Persian) and Turkish suck
urdu is the only one i have heard taht sounds nice however post paki nigs will speak punjab instead as its basically a nigger language

are you non-arabspeaking arab?

or just wanna learn
Im not arab and I dont really want to "learn" it but it would be cool to speak it I know ill never learn it tho

Maybe chinesemaxxing can help you ascend. Chinks become very friendly when people speak their language, millions of videos of this Black guy who would go up to Asians and speak to them on YouTube(he died) prove this. Only japanese people don't care. I forgot his name, but you can look it up, it's easy to find.

urdu is the only one i have heard taht sounds nice however post paki nigs will speak punjab instead as its basically a nigger language
Urdu and Hindi are the same language. Both suck in my opinion.

Maybe chinesemaxxing can help you ascend. Chinks become very friendly when people speak their language, millions of videos of this Black guy who would go up to Asians and speak to them on YouTube(he died) prove this. Only japanese people don't care. I forgot his name, but you can look it up, it's easy to find.
I might consider doing this. Although, me being American might complicate the success of it

I might consider doing this. Although, me being American might complicate the success of it
Chinese is even harder the Arabic to learn for an English speaker.

since ur not gook they’ll throw themselves at you.
I don’t wanna go through the time and effort that could be spent on other things learning a language ill never use anyway.

Spanish cause a lot of people speak it and I already learned some with Duolingo a while back.
German for rapefugeemaxxing