Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Whats more devasting?

What is more devasting?

• Swallow the fact you wont have the right growth spurt

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • Losing hair in your 20s.

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
Obviously that being bald is better than being a manlet as long you can compensate with other traits such as face or height.

Also, hair lose is something easier to fix. Manletism is unfixable at some degree (example: A 5'3 guy will always be in the short side. It doesnt matter if he gets LL surgery).

But Im talking about the exact moment you realize that you realize about your descension.

In case of manlets about not having the chance of experiencing the right growth spurt.

in case of pretty unlucky baldcels to lose hair. Specially young.

Obviously that being bald is better than being a manlet as long you can compensate with other traits such as face or height.

Also, hair lose is something easier to fix. Manletism is unfixable at some degree (example: A 5'3 guy will always be in the short side. It doesnt matter if he gets LL surgery).

Growing spurt; no medication, the only "treatment" is breaking your legs and waiting for them to heal again for a few inches, brutally over for most turbomanlets. :feelsclown:

(OP is Hispanic)

I don't know, both are brutal. Rarely who can get away with being bald, Men with good skull shape, most basketball players are bald so height can compensate while being an manlet is game over. I chose option one because it affected me more.

I still haven't swallowed the fact that I will never get a proper growth spurt:cryfeels:.

I have never seen a young couple where the man was shorter than me

I started balding at 14 and had NW3 at 16. Losing hair in your 20s would still suck

balding is suifuel

Women don't hate bald men. Women hate short men.