Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's life like in Poland? Polishcels GTFIH

T

TurkeyHam

Greycel
any Polishcels here? I'm an immigrantcel living abroad since I was 5 and i'd like to come home after I finish my degree (muh computer science :soy: )

I know the market is shit right now but I really want to make this work. Any hope for me getting a job with just a bachelor's degree and a 6 month internship I did or is it ogre and i'll be working in Biedronka?

@PolskiKartofel

third world country compared to other european countries

third world country compared to other european countries
from what I heard being a techcel in Poland pays better than in countries like Italy and Spain though, compared to the average salary, cost of living etc

If you believe the polecels here all their women are fucking BBC.

This user's profile is not available.

If you believe the polecels here all their women are fucking BBC.
At least they are more willing to BBC and other ethnics (exotic halo) than other white females

At least they are more willing to BBC and other ethnics (exotic halo) than other white females
Maybe I should go to Poland then since Im mulatto. Or maybe Im just coping

@To koniec @Anarcho Nihilist @Serious

Seems so. Works for ALL ethnics, even dalit chinks and curries if you have decent money maxx :feelshaha:

If it's true imagine what we curries are missing out on

View attachment 1224260

If it's true imagine what we curries are missing out on
Read this shit on a Polish femcel forum :feelskek:

Read this shit on a Polish femcel forum :feelskek:

Yeah I already read this so many times. Still hard to believe white polish bitches want curries

Move to some third world country where you can get pharmacy goodies like opioids OTC

any Polishcels here? I'm an immigrantcel living abroad since I was 5 and i'd like to come home after I finish my degree (muh computer science :soy: )

I know the market is shit right now but I really want to make this work. Any hope for me getting a job with just a bachelor's degree and a 6 month internship I did or is it ogre and i'll be working in Biedronka?

@PolskiKartofel

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/3NpNJOubhKA?si=LyGD31veBKL6M77o

All men are balding construction site workers who are getting cucked by their wifes fucking BBCs

@PolskiKartofel
Funny how similar we are, personaly living abroad since 6 and i tried to do the "return to homeland" schtick but it didn't work out. I felt too out of place and my job there was crap but you have education so it might be better for you