Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's left?

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
I've been thinking about time. And I've been thinking about it a lot.
I get very angry when I waste time on something and realize how precious time is with each passing day. And that's the thing, this site is a huge waste of time.
And I don't mean in usual way. I consider most things to be a waste of time but this is one of them.
All angles to inceldom that can be examined were already examined. Everytime some study proving women are even bigger toilets comes out I don't get surprised anymore.
I will not fix myself and you will not fix yourself.
All that's left is us huddling together like bald rats in winter. "sense of community" is a meme. You just feel vindicated seeing yourself in others.

Really, this place is sad not because of people that inhabit it, but because of why we inhabit it. Most veteran members aren't here for "blackpill"

Find another hobby

left is opposite of right i learn in school

Time is not precious if your agly.

To be here, is some kind of fatalism acceptance of the fact that you are anticossial noble hero.

My copes are malfunctioning, you know, i can feel that im becoming a Failure

I go here because I don't have anything else to do.All the other forums around internet are cucked and full of cookie cutters

Time is not precious if your agly.

To be here, is some kind of fatalism acceptance of the fact that you are anticossial noble hero.
Being an ugly hero requires someone to romanticise you and appreciate you in some way.
You're just some husk giving yourself meaning

I get very angry when I waste time on something and realize how precious time is with each passing day. And that's the thing, this site is a huge waste of time.
And I don't mean in usual way. I consider most things to be a waste of time but this is one of them.
All angles to inceldom that can be examined were already examined. Everytime some study proving women are even bigger toilets comes out I don't get surprised anymore.
All that's left is us huddling together like bald rats in winter. "sense of community" is a meme. You just feel vindicated seeing yourself in others.

Really, this place is sad not because of people that inhabit it, but because of why we inhabit it. Most veteran members aren't here for "blackpill"
See you tomorrow.

Life is kind of a waste of time for most males in 2019.
Maybe you should take a break from here though, I know I did a while ago and it was worth it.

Tbh I'm here mostly because all of my copes are getting boring, my back is destroyed and in pain 24/7 and I don't have the energy required to do much more right now.

Last edited:
I start to hate being here tbh, I'm considering asking a temp ban.
For exactly those reasons.

Just take a week off

Im not saying I'm leaving, though I should.
Funny thing is, there's no catharsis to this. Just monotone mediocrity
Catharsis? In hell? You are crazy boyo :feelskek:

time is useless, the more time you waste the closer you are to your death

What do you mean exactly? What do you want this to be then?
It can serve as a place for venting and understanding and also seing that other people suffer etc like you do