Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's it like to have friends?

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Are there any brocells here that have friends? The concept seems alien to me to be honest never in my life I had people that like me care about me and wanted to hang out with me and I swear it's the most brutal stuff out there. Not having a relationship is one thing but NO FRIENDS? It's so painful but after a while the loneliness consumes you.

Any brocells that have friends that can tell me what it's like? Or anyone that also never had real friends. :cryfeels:

I have two friends, both are basically incels but don't go on here. One keeps getting rejected by girls and the other one doesn't even try.
We make racist jokes and dunk on each other. One of them begins talking about things that he obsesses over that I don't care about and doesn't understand that not everyone cares about Metal Gear Rising or helicopters or whatever.
The other one stopped using discord and is never online, I have to go to his house to his boomer parents and ask if he's there.
But I guess we have fun. We go to bumper cars and have autistic inside jokes and make fun of others. :feelsautistic:

Last edited:
Trucels don’t have friends, they’re all fakecels!! :feelsree: @SoloAlex
You need normie friends to go out on the weekends to ascend. Incel friends probably stay at home and play board games or go to video game conventions, which is a nice cope imo

I had two friends but they betrayed me

Yea, three of them

One of them loves soccer and trains with me whenever we don’t have practice or other university related soccer activities going on. He’s pretty chill tbh.

Other one is normie and I’ve known him for 10 years now. Best friend tbh

Other friend is a gym bro and does Olympic weightlifting with me. Lowkey feel like he is incel but too high inhib to ask him.

Your friends should elevate your life, not hold it back or make it worse or have you switch up on your values and standards

I have two friends, both are basically incels but don't go on here. One keeps getting rejected by girls and the other one doesn't even try.
We make racist jokes and dunk on each other. One of them begins talking about things that he obsesses over that I don't care about and doesn't understand that not everyone cares about Metal Gear Rising or helicopters or whatever.
The other one stopped using discord and is never online, I have to go to his house to his boomer parents and ask if he's there.
But I guess we have fun. We go to bumper cars and have autistic inside jokes and make fun of others. :feelsautistic:
Yea, three of them

One of them loves soccer and trains with me whenever we don’t have practice or other university related soccer activities going on. He’s pretty chill tbh.

Other one is normie and I’ve known him for 10 years now. Best friend tbh

Other friend is a gym bro and does Olympic weightlifting with me. Lowkey feel like he is incel but too high inhib to ask him.

Your friends should elevate your life, not hold it back or make it worse or have you switch up on your values and standards
It sounds nice.

You need normie friends to go out on the weekends to ascend.
This is correct, you can only ascend if you have normal friends. There's 0 chance I'm even going to talk to a woman when my friends make autistic screeches and say slurs very loudly in public.

Incel friends probably stay at home and play board games or go to video game conventions, which is a nice cope imo
One of my friends spends hours playing video games, I really don't know what the other one does. He's a lazy bastard. I think he either sleeps or reads books and/or Wikipedia articles because he seems very knowledgeable

I used to have some many years ago, it was nice while it lasted...

No, it would make me more depressed If I had friends

I have none, I truly never had any. Never went to the movie theater or to the beach or any activity with someone that's not my sister.

loneliness sucks the energy from you.
I feel I am jumping right in a depressive episode. I am tired of myself.

It's lifefuel at times

I had friends from 2009 - 2011, during my first two years of university. It's awesome, it's like having a big family full of brothers who you can call and have fun with any day of the week.

No frens for like 10-11 years. They either use, betray or we go separate ways.

I have friends but I don't really open up to them. If shit went south then they'd prob have my back.

I have friends but I don't really open up to them. If shit went south then they'd prob have my back.
Mogs me heavily... Also welcome to the forum

Are there any brocells here that have friends? The concept seems alien to me to be honest never in my life I had people that like me care about me and wanted to hang out with me and I swear it's the most brutal stuff out there. Not having a relationship is one thing but NO FRIENDS? It's so painful but after a while the loneliness consumes you.

Any brocells that have friends that can tell me what it's like? Or anyone that also never had real friends. :cryfeels:
It's finding a common interest with someone.

And then caring for them as best you can with what you have

Usually, it starts with acceptance

I honestly had a lot of friends during 2-3 years of my life. It only increases exponentially your self-awareness, there are brutal pills, like a lady coming at you at a party solely to ask who is your friend, things like this will happen EVERYTIME you hang out with them.

You will also end up being like the "bad at soccer kid who bring the ball", that is, if you forget to bring the ball you can't play friendship game. Your friends will use you at every way they can. You may also end up like the "pet" of the group.

Oh and you're there literally to serve them. Like a waiter. If someone forget their keys or something, and it requires walking some distance alone, they will send you to bring the key, for example.

When u arrive, u you will see looks of surprise, as if you weren't even there before. It's like you just arrived at the place. You're out for 5 minutes, they already forgot you.

Needless to say u will not be missed by any important human being , right?

Last edited:
people in your mind aren't your friends bro

You need normie friends to go out on the weekends to ascend. Incel friends probably stay at home and play board games or go to video game conventions, which is a nice cope imo
Any tips on where one could find receptive normies?

Having normie friends is ok depending on how they are. There are levels to normies. The friends I have are realistic to some extent but haven't reached the :blackpill: yet

Any tips on where one could find receptive normies?
Nothing you probably already know: Male coworkers, getting a hobby where you meet people. But still, you should be a 5/10 at least

I had five close friends from elementary to high school that I don't really talk to anymore since they went to different colleges. They come over or invite me to celebrate birthdays and such occasionally. Sometimes they were a huge pain in the ass, sometimes they helped me through shit and gave me some much needed lifefuel