Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what's it like to be on anti-depressants

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
for an incel who wants to kill myself, i don't even drink or use drugs

useless you dont fix environmental problems with drugs

useless you dont fix environmental problems with drugs

they seem like total bullshit. you're depressed because you're poor/ in debt / shitty genes. nothing can fix that but death

Idk, probably doesn't change much though.

ssri and snri = limpdick and issues with ejaculation.

they're all different bro. I haven't tried wellbutrin so I can't say.
I had horrible side effects with SSRIs and SNRIs though.

were any of them worth it?

i've never heard of anyone saying they helped tbh
else i would have tried em by now

me either.
I met a few people at the hospital, but they were batshit crazy, so I don't really trust their judgment. Like they would end up back in the psych ward a month later for self-harm.

If you're interested in completely eradicating your sex drive and feeling emotionally numb 24/7 then SSRIs are for you.

me either.
I met a few people at the hospital, but they were batshit crazy, so I don't really trust their judgment. Like they would end up back in the psych ward a month later for self-harm.

brutal

i guess men really have no escape from suffering

If you're interested in completely eradicating your sex drive and feeling emotionally numb 24/7 then SSRIs are for you.

Count me in.

I'd rather be emotionless than dreadful 24/7

Count me in.

I'd rather be emotionless than dreadful 24/7
It's worth a try I guess but feeling nothing isn't as great as it sounds. It's incredibly boring since you're not interested in doing anything, including browsing the internet and whatever other copes you may have.

It's worth a try I guess but feeling nothing isn't as great as it sounds. It's incredibly boring since you're not interested in doing anything, including browsing the internet and whatever other copes you may have.
I always thought

Suicide > painful existence

emotionless > Dread

But I haven't killed myself yet so I guess you're right.

I've been in them for a few years, honestly I'd ratger be depressed.
I felt nothing, it did help me sleep more and focus on school/work but I didn't enjoy things anymore at all.

havent been on them but ive heard from ppl its not really that good, it depends on the person taking the meds, you will still be depressed, but u might slowly get your interests back that you may have lost before on the meds and might have more a little more motivation to do stuff.

Ive been on prozac for about 2 months now..it def takes the edge off, im not nearly as depressed. Makes you feel very calm and not aggravated the time

Kills your sex drive which is a good thing if you are truecell. Being attracted to women is at the core of my depression. Its like a magic pill that takes away most attraction thoughts.

I got on prozac cause i was very close to suicide again and since then i havent thought much about kms. I would def try getting on antidepressants as a last resort, nothing left to lose when you are close to sui. If they dont work well then you still have that option left.

Didn’t do anything except make my penis numb. And i was still horny. I just couldn’t feel anything when i touched it.