Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s good about your face??

idk tbh, I do not want to post my face on this forum, btw I might in the discord but there is a small chance as I do not want to get caught. PM for advice

Difference between @Zyros and him is that he's never bragged about his looks, also Zyros has been with girls and this guy hasn't. Remember nobody gave @Octopusgun2 shit either for posting here even when he had surgery, until he started bragging. Considering Octopusgun has left, and @Twisted is still here, those three (not Octopus who was a 6) are the best looking guys on the forum.

yea but still, it seems like bragging if he wants that other people see his face on the megathread section. His employer could get a lot of information about him with research

yea but still, it seems like bragging if he wants that other people see his face on the megathread section. His employer could get a lot of information about him with research

One thing I didn't mention in that post is that he has never pretended to be ugly. He's probably the only guy who isn't like "I'm a truecel!! I'm 2 ugly 4 grills!!" and that's an achievement, especially with 95% of mentalcels making up the userbase which all fall in the 4-6/10 range. I also don't think his future employer would be able to find him here, especially if he's covered up his tracks. But he's said it before: he doesn't understand why people care about doxxing so much. Just a few internet strangers know who you are, big deal.

I'd say eyebrows are the only good thing about my face. I've had females tell me that i eyebrow mog them hard.

Every incel has something good about his face for example a good sized nose good eye area good chin but is fucked up on other parts which made him an Incel what good/normal about your face? For me I have a normal nose.
angular jaw, visible cheekbones even tho theres fat around it. my nose is a little fucked but not too bad

My skin is decent. Clear, no acne scarring etc.

Everything else is just a shitshow because of all the fat I store in my face. No defined features whatsoever.

my pic is in the ratings megathread if u wanna see, and no, if i looked like him do you really think i'd be posting here KEK
get out of this site you're a high tier normie. please just go orbit some cunt and improve your social skills. you are literally a WHITE and ABOVE AVERAGE FACE male. You have more chances out there than any of us. fuck you just leave

get out of this site you're a high tier normie. please just go orbit some cunt and improve your social skills. you are literally a WHITE and ABOVE AVERAGE FACE male. You have more chances out there than any of us. fuck you just leave

no

giphy.gif

I have a decent eye area, that's it.

that it ends after the chin