Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's going to happen when there's not enough chads to go around?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I mean, I would see women on tinder in their late 30s who would message my Chadfish and demand he meet up. The chadfish was early 20s.

It's very obvious all women, even old close to menopause, hags want young chads.

So what happens next to said old hags?

They become catwomen, lesbians, fat foodcopers or angry feminazis.

On a societal scale I really don't know. Doubt chad would take those into his harem. They prolly just try to torture men more through political and nonpolitical organized ways "for justice".

Last edited:
they fuck chadlites

They abstain from sex like Japanese women.

In the future polygamy will probably be legalized so Chad can have his harem.

Chad harems, its already happening through social media, its just not official yet.

I wouldn't be surprised if women would want to round up every Chad,Tyrone,Chadriguez,Chang,Chaddam and Chadpreet around the world and send them to camps where they're forced to fuck women of all strides.

under no circumstance is an incel a viable option for any woman

If there are no Chads then they'll fuck each other or they'll fuck dogs. Under no circumstances will they ever think about fucking us.

They become catwomen, lesbians, fat foodcopers or angry feminazis.

On a societal scale I really don't know. Doubt chad would take those into his harem. They prolly just try to torture men more through political and nonpolitical organized ways "for justice".

This is already happening with Millenial women imo

Polygamy and Chad harems. I've already seen hos rationalizing "throuple" bullshit.

They'll raise their unrealistic standards ever higher, to the point that not even the chads can meet them and then point their fingers at us like every post-wall foid with a blog these days. They won't learn anything. They won't reflect on what part they've played in their own unhappiness. The only question is how bad the consequences will ultimately be for the survival of the species when everything collapses.

Opened harems, even if there is only 1 Chad alive and he gets to fuck every single woman that exists.

Very likely, they'll eventually realize they need to lower their standards and give std to their virgin betabuxx hubby

If there are no Chads then they'll fuck each other or they'll fuck dogs. Under no circumstances will they ever think about fucking us.
9d3ef6f

I mean, I would see women on tinder in their late 30s who would message my Chadfish and demand he meet up. The chadfish was early 20s.

Post those conversations.

she will just wait till some chad appears.probably find a handsome husky to fuck her

Very likely, they'll eventually realize they need to lower their standards and give std to their virgin betabuxx hubby

They'll raise their unrealistic standards ever higher, to the point that not even the chads can meet them and then point their fingers at us like every post-wall foid with a blog these days. They won't learn anything. They won't reflect on what part they've played in their own unhappiness. The only question is how bad the consequences will ultimately be for the survival of the species when everything collapses.

They'll insist on fifth wave feminism and keep talking about how guys their age are useless and deserve to die.

As for the underlined: oldcels need to find a way to counter this because as everyone here knows society goes along with whatever whimsical beliefs foids have at a time.

they post about how men are trash on twitter

let me guess she gives u the dogpill.

There will always be "chads". Chad is just the top % of the males aviables.

So the question would be: what's going to happen when there's not males to go around.

Didn't some American state just legalise 'polyamorous' marriage or whatever the fuck? So they'll just start sharing Chad cock instead of demanding one each. Anything to avoid fucking us.

Their libido diminishes with age (it's already low to begin with).

There's very few chadds now, relative to the mean.

Womyn will just adapt, join a harem, fantasize

Its about DNA not sex