Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What's going on at looksmaxx.org?

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Apparently they have 20 000 lurkers, and are having thousands of new registrations.

Something about a tiktok fag being doxxed? Can someone give me a run down of the situation?

Some Tik Tok Eboy mention Looksmax in one of his Tik Tok videos. Now we are being swarmed with retarded Tik Tok faggots. But yesterday @Master closed registration.

I don't use looksmaxx.org I skipped over the Redpill phase and went straight to the Blackpill.

Yeah some nigga on tiktok mentioned looksfags in one of his videos and the website got a lot of attention because of it, that's why they doxxed him.

Fuck that site tbh I wish it gets nuked, bunch of faggot chad worshippers and delusional subhumans

i hope the normshits dont get through and fuck off with their bs

Dumbass shouldn't have messed with the guys mentally ill enough to smash their faces to improve their looks by 0.1 point.

I'll make a thread about it tonight
Tell people about it

Yeah some nigga on tiktok mentioned looksfags in one of his videos and the website got a lot of attention because of it, that's why they doxxed him.

Fuck that site tbh I wish it gets nuked, bunch of faggot chad worshippers and delusional subhumans
I hope .Org gets nuked , I fucking hate that site

If it is hard to get laid now, imagine when normies consume all the information on that forum, start looksmaxing and telling their friends about it.

thanks for the clarification

If it is hard to get laid now, imagine when normies consume all the information on that forum, start looksmaxing and telling their friends about it.
It will become a red ocean.

I understand their fear.