Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's for dinner, brocels?

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
For me, it's 2 southern fried birdseye chicken grills and 2 crisply chicken ones with some curly fries and a couple of heinekens. Recently got my oven fixed after not having one so starting to cook at home instead of takeoutmaxxing.

I had a meatball subway.

looking good. do u share :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

looking good. do u share :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:
sorry friend ate it all, have 4 big heinekens left tho since I have zero friends to drink with.

McDonald’s later tonight

Looks tasty friend.
It was Bro. I've been running down the stuff in my freezer so for the last 3 days I've had burgers lol. Nearly empty now, think all I've got left in there is some crackling rind. I'll take it out now and should be ready to cook tomorrow.

I’m about to go have this.

View: https://youtu.be/dvQGGhXtvfY

Generally a decent TV dinner chicken meal if you don’t end up with a dud box that is, meaning a box that features very little viable chicken to eat.

Also the brownie can be a slight pain in the ass to manage but not a deal breaker to include by any means and it is tasty albeit of course not the top of the line when it comes to brownies, but still good enough to provide the meal a suitable mild dessert.

I’m about to go have this.

View: https://youtu.be/dvQGGhXtvfY

Generally a decent TV dinner chicken meal if you don’t end up with a dud box that is, meaning a box that features very little viable chicken to eat.

Also the brownie can be a slight pain in the ass to manage but not a deal breaker to include by any means and it is tasty albeit of course not the top of the line when it comes to brownies, but still good enough to provide the meal a suitable mild dessert.

I'm more of a Spaghetti microwave meal tbh but looks good friend, enjoy.

crispy chicken and curly fries mogs all other quick foods

too bad carbs make you fat quickly. so I can't eat rn

20 McNuggets. Actually 18, gave 2 to the dog.

Eggs and some yoghurt

vegan curry and rice

Gonna get some burger from the nearby ethnics. They are friendlier than whities tbh

I have eggs in my fridge, so I guess I'll make an omelette.