Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's everyone's height?

What's your height?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What about 6'0-6'3?

I'm there.

5'6 living in tall germany is hell :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

6'3", which is rather talk in my country. Face is everything, mate, height won't hide your horseface.

Face >>>>> everything else
Come on bro manletcel is a thing. If Tom Cruise hadn't made such waves in hollywood he would have been a normie at best. Same with Zac Effron
People who think height doesn’t matter seem to be all TallFags, you 6’0+ faggots need to places next to a 5’7 Chad while he will mog you. You will feel alpha to him as you tower over his Manlet midget ass. Tall fuckers don’t know the pain of Manlets. I wish brutal death upon all of you. And if it were up to me I’d have all tallfags on this forum lined up and killed with flamethrowers by every manlet in here
Not entirely true in my experience. I am. Not a tall fag by any means. Um 5'8 hoping to get LL to be 5'10.5 at least to ascend as king of manlets. But in my college there's a 5'6 asian guy who mogs me hard simply because he has been gymcelling for a long time and now swole as fuck. His frame is good with gifted shoulder to waist ratio. Frame is just as important as height.
5'8 and I think that is mostly what makes me incel
Same situation. Not a truecel in terms of face. Mostly um a normie in looks but height and race is what cursed me.

Last edited:
6ft-6ft3cels don't get to participate I guess. LOL.

No shoes 6/6.1

5'4, consider suicide tier.