Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's everyone's height?

What's your height?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
Also, do you think your height plays a role in your lack of a romantic life?

6 foot 4 plus - dating material

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

6’5 and KHHV, FACE!

6’0

My dad is 6’2 and my brother is 6’4. Mogged by both. :feelsbadman:

5'6 but can maybe pull off saying 5'7 on a good day. And I'm sure it contributes but it's not my only issue

6'1.5 but I have disproportionately long legs. Should probably be about 5'10 to be seen as a normal person and not a freak

Lmao where’s the 5’11 to 6’4” option.. tbh the options should’ve been 6’4” and sub-6’4”.. all foids want dangerous violent 6’4” NW0 chad.. anything under 6’4” and the foid feels she’s settling, so it doesn’t even matter. There’s 2 types of men in this world: those that are 6’4”, and those that aren’t.

Check my thread history. I made a height poll like this. Got like 250 replies on it.. avg height of this forum is 5’10 on the dot.

6'4"

Can confirm - height alone does not make for dating material.

My height is not listed in the options :feelswhere:

Bruh. I feel so short walking around at 5'6.

I guess 6'0 to 6'3 people don't exist...

5'5.

Ban anyone taller than 5'10

6'0 to 6'3 cels on suicide watch

why did you make a poll with missing heights?

I picked 5'11, even though I am really 6'2. This tallcels=volcels meme is a major cope.

I picked 5'11, even though I am really 6'2. This tallcels=volcels meme is a major cope.
there is no greater lie than tallcels=volcels

well maybe JBW

People who think height doesn’t matter seem to be all TallFags, you 6’0+ faggots need to places next to a 5’7 Chad while he will mog you. You will feel alpha to him as you tower over his Manlet midget ass. Tall fuckers don’t know the pain of Manlets. I wish brutal death upon all of you. And if it were up to me I’d have all tallfags on this forum lined up and killed with flamethrowers by every manlet in here

6'0" only because of long neck, basically a giraffecel.

5'7 I guess

Also fuck every tallfag in here

5’11 in a mainly hispanic city. I’d hate to live amongst whites

5ft 10 unfortunately not good enough for foids in 2018

5'9 normally, 5'10 with shoes on

Tallfags get out :feelsree:

People who think height doesn’t matter seem to be all TallFags, you 6’0+ faggots need to places next to a 5’7 Chad while he will mog you. You will feel alpha to him as you tower over his Manlet midget ass. Tall fuckers don’t know the pain of Manlets. I wish brutal death upon all of you. And if it were up to me I’d have all tallfags on this forum lined up and killed with flamethrowers by every manlet in here
I agree. Fuckijg lol so hard reading this out loud

5'7" truemanlet checking in.

my height isn't listed

People who think height doesn’t matter seem to be all TallFags, you 6’0+ faggots need to places next to a 5’7 Chad while he will mog you. You will feel alpha to him as you tower over his Manlet midget ass. Tall fuckers don’t know the pain of Manlets.

Tallfags put me in ER mood

5'0-5'6'' is inferior to womyn unless you live in a majorily ethnic

About 6’3” but long legged. I’m fat, ugly, spergy, tiny dick, have major social anxiety and I suffer from genetic medical diseases, mainly HS which has no cure.

Me being fat is the only thing I can easily fix. :feelsrope:

5ft10 king manlet