Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's at the issue with the harmfulness of covid vaccines on this forum?

StepyAkermanskie

StepyAkermanskie

Philosophymaxxer and whitepill enjoyer
★★★
I'm not saying that it's not true and that the vaccines were perfectly ok like the normies and "experts :soy:" in TV were saying. I'm just not in the subject about more specific informations about what is wrong with them. Could somebody explain this please?

Last edited:
I'm not saying that it's not true and that the vaccines were perfectly ok like the normies and "experts :soy:" in TV were saying. I'm just not in the subject about more specific informations about what is wrong with them. Could somebody explain this please?
How bad is my batch dot com

I dont believe in bullshit like "muh the vaccine contains a microchip that tracks you everywhere" but the vaccine wasnt fully researched and finished yet to be considered safe and it was more of the social and legal pressure that people had to get vaccinated.

I did not take it and believe that it will be harmful for the simple reason that kikes (all governments are controlled by them) created it and enforced it.