Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment whats are you thoughts on this image?

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
kTgicoA.jpg

Good for eggy. also lifefuel i kind of look like him

I would like to blank her in the blank

It gives me hope

A successfully looks matched pairing?

Reported for cherrypicking

Literally just be white

JUST. BE. WHITE.
>white couple
>JBW
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

I'm not sure if this is his past exploitative relationship, the trans girl people falsely accuse him or dating, or something else, but as far as I know he has no GF.

View: https://twitter.com/1eggwhite/status/1060049866829844480

And you can find his full history here:

Not exactly anything envious honestly.

didn't she cuck him at some point?

>white couple
>JBW
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

I'm not sure if this is his past exploitative relationship, the trans girl people falsely accuse him or dating, or something else, but as far as I know he has no GF.

View: https://twitter.com/1eggwhite/status/1060049866829844480

And you can find his full history here:

Not exactly anything envious honestly.

Let's be honest, Eggy never would've ascended if he was ethnic. In fact he would've roped by now

Possibly referencing 'the cuckening', eggman stated he doesn't look fondly on his latest relationship stating that the girlfriend just took all his money and was psycho. He said he learnt 'dominationmaxxing' from her as she would ask him to physically strike her, something he declined to do. Likely this was a BPD or bipolar chick with a fetish for anti-feminists. The relationship was short. [2]

Possibly referencing 'the cuckening', eggman stated he doesn't look fondly on his latest relationship stating that the girlfriend just took all his money and was psycho. He said he learnt 'dominationmaxxing' from her as she would ask him to physically strike her, something he declined to do. Likely this was a BPD or bipolar chick with a fetish for anti-feminists. The relationship was short. [2]
lold @ the small humble brag

What the legit fuck :lul:

Eggman = cuck

He should have just hit the bitch like she asked him to
Only chad can get away with that jfl, he was smart not to. Bitch obviously had malicious intents

Let's be honest, Eggy never would've ascended if he was ethnic. In fact he would've roped by now
What in the west where whites are the majority? Yeah, sure perhaps maybe. I think among their own people they would have a much better chance of ascension for a variety of reasons.

I have an issue with saying he "ascended" honestly. He was in a manipulative and exploitative relationship that almost cost him his life as he literally tried to commit suicide as a result of it. He legit tried to rope and failed. A relationship that was only brought on by his exposure and notoriety anyways.

That and he lucked out big time once with a fat autistic and ugly WoW player when he was her only friend which probably falls out of most of this forum standards anyways who promptly ditched him right after.

But saying that someone attracted someone because they are "white" when the other person is white is just retard tier stuff. Especially when the girl in question mogs him brutally anyways.

Last edited:
What in the west where whites are the majority? Yeah, sure perhaps maybe. I think among their own people they would have a much better chance of ascension for a variety of reasons.
I mean ethnics in the west
I have an issue with saying he "ascended" honestly. He was in a manipulative and exploitative relationship that almost cost him his life as he literally tried to commit suicide as a result of it. He legit tried to rope and failed. A relationship that was only brought on by his exposure and notoriety anyways.
He had sex though, which is ascending
That and he lucked out big time once with a fat autistic and ugly WoW player when he was her only friend which probably falls out of most of this forum standards anyways who promptly ditched him right after.
Landwhales don't count
But saying that someone attracted someone because they are "white" when the other person is white is just retard tier stuff. Especially when the girl in question mogs him brutally anyways.
I'm not saying he attracted someone because he's white, I mean he didn't have to try nearly as hard as ethnics in his situation do, the fact that the foid mogs him hard proves my statement

He had sex though, which is ascending
I mean it's not even like we know what the sex life was even like. He was thoroughly abused, used, and exploited. Ascension is supposed to be something that actually improves your life. Sounds like it brought on far more problems even if he got laid one time during the whole charade.

I mean is being a cuck "asending" as well? It wasn't far off from that and people were calling him a cuck at the time. She ended up cheating on him and he tried to commit suicide as a result too.

Landwhales don't count
It does for people that want it. And it sounds vastly preferable to what he had.

I'm not saying he attracted someone because he's white, I mean he didn't have to try nearly as hard as ethnics in his situation do, the fact that the foid mogs him hard proves my statement
I think it proves that some crazy chick saw his videos and wanted to exploit/abuse him. I think it has almost nothing to do with him being white. The fact that she mogs him hard should tell you it's not a typical scenario. Shit I've seen many cherrypicks and pictures posted here of ethnic guys (some even near as bad as Eggy) with even decent looking white girls. Doesn't mean anything it's cherrypicking. @BrendioEEE used to post them all the time.

A girl once made him drive halfway across the country only to laugh in his face for being ugly. That's the type of brutal humiliation and mockery a truecel gets.

Just lol if you think most ethnicels (mostly typical looking ethnics) have had anywhere near the shit life this guy has had.

I've seen other people like FACE bring up Eggy as an example of JBW but even he himself has had far more success than him.

Last edited:
A kid in my class is gunna look like that dude when he’s older

would like to use a high powered electromagnet to suck all the metal shit out of her face

I mean it's not even like we know what the sex life was even like. He was thoroughly abused, used, and exploited. Ascension is supposed to be something that actually improves your life. Sounds like it brought on far more problems even if he got laid one time during the whole charade.

I mean is being a cuck "asending" as well? It wasn't far off from that and people were calling him a cuck at the time. She ended up cheating on him and he tried to commit suicide as a result too.
Honestly true ngl, this is what awaits us if we ascend
It does for people that want it. And it sounds vastly preferable to what he had.
I thought it was a common rule that obese foids don't count, it's way too easy. Most people here can fuck a landwhale if they tried
A girl once made him drive halfway across the country only to laugh in his face for being ugly. That's the type of brutal humiliation and mockery a truecel gets.

Just lol if you think most ethnicels (mostly typical looking ethnics) have had anywhere near the shit life this guy has had.

I've seen other people like FACE bring up Eggy as an example of JBW but even he himself has had far more success than him.
Extremely cucked on Eggy's part honestly, she didn't "make" him do anything. He sounds way too easily manipulated by foids almost like a simp

Last edited:
Honestly true ngl, this is what awaits us if we ascend

I thought it was a common rule that obese foids don't count, it's way too easy. Most people here can fuck a landwhale if they tried
Maybe if you're tall and wide-framed. I think a lot of the landwhale stuff is a gigacope. Unless you specifically rejected them in the past you have literally zero clue if they're into you.

I don't think there chief desires lie with an ugly skinny guy that would make them feel unfeminine and insecure. I honestly think fat guys have a far better chance but maybe I'm wrong.

Maybe if you're tall and wide-framed. I think a lot of the landwhale stuff is a gigacope. Unless you specifically rejected them in the past you have literally zero clue if they're into you.

I don't think there chief desires lie with an ugly skinny guy that would make them feel unfeminine and insecure. I honestly think fat guys have a far better chance but maybe I'm wrong.
I've seen plenty of sub 5 skinny framelets with landwhales, post-wall landwhales might be more willing to settle down with their weightmatch but other than that fat men get nothing

I've seen plenty of sub 5 skinny framelets with landwhales, post-wall landwhales might be more willing to settle down with their weightmatch but other than that fat men get nothing
I don't see it, but I also don't see many landwhales at my age at all so you see a lot of chubbier girls with normies. Among older couples obviously they're both fat as fuck. I think being ugly is worse really.

Also men have less BF% so visually their weightmatch by BMI isn't going to look the same.

I don't see it, but I also don't see many landwhales at my age at all so you see a lot of chubbier girls with normies. Among older couples obviously they're both fat as fuck. I think being ugly is worse really.
I live in the south so that's why I think there's an abundance of overweight foids, really depends on where you live. Also yeah normies do get landwhales as well, chads too because of Tinder
Also men have less BF% so visually their weightmatch by BMI isn't going to look the same.
That's true