Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's all the hate for graycels?

peepo.belgrade

peepo.belgrade

pensi che c'ho un'alternativa non ce l'ho
title

also judge me all you want but it is nobody fault for just signing up don't behave like a foid

weren't you all graycels once?

The GrAYcel is guilty until proven innocent

Curbstomp all GrAYs, throw GrAYs in the trashcan, feed GrAYs to pigs—

It is a form of hierarchy.

Many GrAYs are extremely suspicious.

weren't you all graycels once?
Yep. That’s why I’m not usually nasty to greys unless they deserve it. Still funny to go on grey profiles and do a “hymen break” though. Lots of greys are feds or infiltrators. I don’t trust them

It's kind of like how freshmen get bullied in highschool for being the lowest in the social hierarchy. They have no authroity or power over anyone and are pretty much in a position of inferioirity. Crazy how you can't even escape this shit in an incel forum.

It's a hard and cruel grind to color for us. Second rate incels

Yep. That’s why I’m not usually nasty to greys unless they deserve it. Still funny to go on grey profiles and do a “hymen break” though. Lots of greys are feds or infiltrators. I don’t trust them
understandable but there are also people discovering the forum without having a place to go who are not feds or infiltrators. I signed also cause i was sick of being labelled as a "bluepilled watcher"

Never trust a GrAY until its proven to be worthy of our cult

understandable but there are also people discovering the forum without having a place to go who are not feds or infiltrators. I signed also cause i was sick of being labelled as a "bluepilled watcher"
I literally joined the same hour I discovered the site and had like 50 posts by the end of the day. I couldn’t wait to start venting. Many greys are legit incels who I kinda became friends with, but there are many very suspicious ones.

graycel hate is for a few reasons

1. as many have said, hierarchy. human nature to establish them and socially enforce them.

2. gate keeping. without gate keeping a community is nothing. you are being forced to conform to the community so you learn to fit in rather than try to impose your own stuff (this is important to prevent the slow push of LGBT shit)

3. grays are known to make the worst post. from obvious glowposting, to IT rage bait, to ascension threads after 50 posts, to humble bragging about their looks or female attention

4. jokes. it has become a running community joke to shit on graycels for everything even if it's not their fault

personally i can't be bothered to hate on grays and just judge people here based on what they say rather than post count or join date

I literally joined the same hour I discovered the site and had like 50 posts by the end of the day. I couldn’t wait to start venting. Many greys are legit incels who I kinda became friends with, but there are many very suspicious ones.
ofc we are, but i think you could spot a fake one right away so i don't get all the hate

GrAYS are the most likely to be infiltrators.

I havent been here for long but I have seen A LOT of grays getting banned in their first weeks or even days

and I also joined like what, 1 day? it just doesn't make sense

ofc we are, but i think you could spot a fake one right away so i don't get all the hate
Harder to spot fakes than you’d think sometimes. One foid infiltrator actually did a decent job at LARPing as one of us a while ago, till she outright said she was female. Usually you can tell more easily though

I know. I’m suspicious of them all until I see a lot of posts from them and their post count is at least 1000+
you still need time for that you ain't gonna get 47389328 + posts in 1 day. Also if someone is gray it means you have accepted him into signing. There are little to no fakes on this site, get over it you all

Also if someone is gray it means you have accepted him into signing. There are little to no fakes on this site, get over it you all
Sounds like something an IT infiltrator would say :feelshehe:

damn imagine wanting to have sex with a cat. That's more gay than gay people
you want to have sex with a cat? wtf

it would at least be straight if it was a foid cat

but since you're a GrAY, you're probably a fag who wants to fuck male cats. ew

They are gonna be suspicious of you. I AM SUSPICIOUS OF YOU STILL
no way i am gonna counterattack them all. I'm just gonna get the hate. Reminds me of someone honestly...

you still need time for that you ain't gonna get 47389328 + posts in 1 day.
Yeah, no shit. That’s why once they get enough posts it usually proves they are one of us. Has to be legit posts though, not spam
Also if someone is gray it means you have accepted him into signing. There are little to no fakes on this site, get over it you all
That doesn’t mean shit. Any retard can get in by lying at sign up.

Ban all malecatsavis theory

GrAYcels are truecels among incel strata, although it makes sense for some of our harassment because of said fedposts and fodder posts. I seriously don't get how users are able to post so much often. I never have anything of importance to say.

Yeah, no shit. That’s why once they get enough posts it usually proves they are one of us. Has to be legit posts though, not spam
Yes, my brother. Seeing 2024cels with tens of thousands of posts is at least sussy. Allowing postmaxxing is just totally retarded.

but since you're a GrAY, you're probably a fag who wants to fuck male cats. e

i don't think you would even notice the difference between these ones. so stfu

'there are no infiltrators guys'

*ignores the thousands of GrAYs who are infiltrators*
then behave like them and start insulting anyone who just signed. Win win situation isn't it?

It's kind of like how freshmen get bullied in highschool for being the lowest in the social hierarchy. They have no authroity or power over anyone and are pretty much in a position of inferioirity. Crazy how you can't even escape this shit in an incel forum.
:feelsbadman: