Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's after the blackpill? What do we do? I feel hopeless and lost

AtomicBlackPill

AtomicBlackPill

Recruit
★★★★
TLDR at the bottom

After taking the blackpill, is it just jumping from cope to cope to cope and distracting myself until I die? are my expectations for a blackpill ''solution'' too high?

I mean the blackpill knowledge is a burden. Like many of you here I have blackpill knowledge and I have experienced it growing up. The blackpill runs so much deeper than women, it's about human nature. The blackpill disillusioned me from the lies that were thought to me growing up. I learned that you dont matter as a man because you're always replaceable there will always be someone better than you to fill your role. Women are cruel and heartless the way they have led me on and used me for attention and took advantage of my bluepill naive past self, makes me furious and upset.

I could go on all day but bottom line is we got the short end of the stick and there needs to be someone who gets the shitty end of the stick so others can have good lives. I have no hobbies, motivation and my mental health is in the drain and add onto that the blackpill. Knowing the Disney tale of love and falling in love is bs for an ugly guy cuts me deep. I think blkpill press made a great post about love not being real/ not as we were told.

The MGTOW guys say find your purpose and delve into your hobbies but I don't have a purpose or hobbies beside youtube and video games. I tried the gym and many other things and I simply tolerate them. Then they say ''it's not my job to find your purpose figure it out man''.

Is suicide really all that's left because fuck living for a society that hates men especially ugly men. I was always bottom of the barrel, picked on, bullied and I'm traumatised and left to deal with the manifestations of that trauma that is trapped in the subconscious parts of my brain from years of being beaten down and treated like I'm below others. I'm tired man.

Thanks for reading

TLDR: I took the blackpill nearly two years ago but now I don't know what's next

lack of purpose made us roaming in this fucked up forum

LDAR, rope, cope

It seems random knowledge acquisition and increased black pilling.

Organize incel militias and kill all normies (in real life of course)

Seek hope in the white pill. Read up on philosophies such as stoicism and absurdism. Learn to meet the world where it is and operate in it the best you can with what you have to work with. Basically, gigacope.

Nothing, rope or cope and ldar until you die, or join ISIS or Narco cartel.

Hope for Singularity to save you or total doom.

There's no "next". Blackpill is the end point of the journey to awareness.

How you continue your life from that point is up to you.
Some resort to copes keep them alive and sane until natural death comes.
Some try to maxx themselves out in something that could improve the quality of their lives, looks, money, etc.
Some find solace in nihilism, LDARing, NEETdom.
And some kill themselves.

Oofy doofy is beyond blackpill that’s when your really deep in the dregs …and realize theirs no hope and it’s truly over.

Last edited:
Not much, it’s only just existing from here

or join ISIS or Narco cartel.
in videogame, but our roblox mujahideen in pakistan and afghanistan need new inklers in their ranks (in afghanistan roleplay Roblox)

TLDR at the bottom

After taking the blackpill, is it just jumping from cope to cope to cope and distracting myself until I die? are my expectations for a blackpill ''solution'' too high?

I mean the blackpill knowledge is a burden. Like many of you here I have blackpill knowledge and I have experienced it growing up. The blackpill runs so much deeper than women, it's about human nature. The blackpill disillusioned me from the lies that were thought to me growing up. I learned that you dont matter as a man because you're always replaceable there will always be someone better than you to fill your role. Women are cruel and heartless the way they have led me on and used me for attention and took advantage of my bluepill naive past self, makes me furious and upset.

I could go on all day but bottom line is we got the short end of the stick and there needs to be someone who gets the shitty end of the stick so others can have good lives. I have no hobbies, motivation and my mental health is in the drain and add onto that the blackpill. Knowing the Disney tale of love and falling in love is bs for an ugly guy cuts me deep. I think blkpill press made a great post about love not being real/ not as we were told.

The MGTOW guys say find your purpose and delve into your hobbies but I don't have a purpose or hobbies beside youtube and video games. I tried the gym and many other things and I simply tolerate them. Then they say ''it's not my job to find your purpose figure it out man''.

Is suicide really all that's left because fuck living for a society that hates men especially ugly men. I was always bottom of the barrel, picked on, bullied and I'm traumatised and left to deal with the manifestations of that trauma that is trapped in the subconscious parts of my brain from years of being beaten down and treated like I'm below others. I'm tired man.

Thanks for reading

TLDR: I took the blackpill nearly two years ago but now I don't know what's next
5e8x0e.png

TLDR at the bottom

Thanks for reading

idk

follow your hobbies I guess, or find some deeper purpose, do whatever you want it really doesn't matter in the end.

There's the whitepill where you just don't give a fuck anymore.
I used to be angry and sad I'll never find a foid but after a while for me I just stopped caring, because what can I do about it? Call me cucked or whatever but I enjoy other things besides being with/want to fuck foids.

Cope. But remembER, evERy cope has an end.

Nothing. This is it.

Try getting a Job 1st of all even it pays less.