Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What's a STEMcels life like after 25?

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
No, seriously what is it like?
@Transcended Trucel
@SlayerSlayer

It's the same as before. Money doesn't generate attraction the way race and face and height does.

Last edited:
Timid, tiring, long and lonely

Slave away as you regret wasting your youth on STEM instead of drinking and socializing with your peers.

Lonely as ever. Having money doesn't change anything.

You might be able to betabuxx some used up roastie but she would never truly want you. You would still be as lonely...

You might be able to betabuxx some used up roastie but she would never truly want you. You would still be as lonely...
I would honestly take any life being able to betabuxx a roastie than this. I know this is cucked but it would still be infinitely better than the current situation

Lonely as ever. Having money doesn't change anything.
tbh

If you don't have active hobbies and some semblance of a social life with close friends, it's giga over and you're liable to rope before you're 40.

Life remains boring/shit but if you get the money. Use it for some copes(gym,food,games,etc.), life can still be somewhat tolerable. It will never be as a fun a normie's life but that doesn't mean it has to be completely shit. You can still find ways to make it at least somewhat interesting.

tbh

If you don't have active hobbies and some semblance of a social life with close friends, it's giga over and you're liable to rope before you're 40.
yeah finding hobbies is major key to tolerate the oldceling process. If you just rot and wage, you'll be mentally destroyed or become a shell of your younger self.

Slave away as you regret wasting your youth on STEM instead of drinking and socializing with your peers.
most us of here were too ugly and/or autistic for us to ever be drinking away with our peers.

Depends on your IQ and how early you started studying/programming. If you're high IQ and didn't start late like me, you might be like one of those silicon valleycels who lives in a fancy place with a gold digger whore that leeches off of you in return for occasional sex. Or you could be a typical incel wageslave like me who works and doesn't live a fancy life, and has no social life. Either way it's like being an incel or an incel with money

No, seriously what is it like?
@Transcended Trucel
@SlayerSlayer
it is god damned horrible. I still have the world view of a 13 year old, only I have things like money, a car, a home, and some freedom to spend time how I like. Such freedoms are worthless with no one to spend it with.