Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What’s a simple way to end your life without having anyone obtain your corpse?

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Officer
★★
I think I’ll commit suicide sometime in the future (if nothing in my life improves), but I’m very worried that my corpse could be found. Is there any way to prevent this?

Logically, I think throwing myself into the ocean or burying myself in a location where I leave no tracks of my presence is ideal for this.

Last edited:
IMG 0173

Why do you care about your body getting found

Why do you care about your body getting found
Idk. But I have very severe social anxiety, and I feel deep embarrassment at the thought of being around so many people.

Idk. But I have very severe social anxiety, and I feel deep embarrassment at the thought of being around so many people.
Just off yourself in your house/apartment or deep in the woods. Why you care about the quality of your body when you are dead anyway

I guess drowning yourself in some remote part of a lake or roping in some forest where bears and wolves live.

Just off yourself in your house/apartment or deep in the woods. Why you care about the quality of your body when you are dead anyway
Idk. I just hate the thought of being around so many people very very much. I’m the type of person that hates even the smallest noise of a small animal or creature nearby.

Or blowing yourself up with a lot of explosive. Im same as you tbh, i always feared someone manhandling my body especially my family, now even more after finding my dad dead in bathroom. At least he went to the bathroom that day and took a shower, so he was clean. Scary stuff man.

Idk. I just hate the thought of being around so many people very very much. I’m the type of person that hates even the smallest noise of a small animal or creature nearby.
You cant care about being around many people when you are literally dead

Or blowing yourself up with a lot of explosive. Im same as you tbh, i always feared someone manhandling my body especially my family, now even more after finding my dad dead in bathroom. At least he went to the bathroom that day and took a shower, so he was clean. Scary stuff man.
I’m really sorry to hear that.

I’m also troubled at the thought of family obtaining my body

Woods, your corpse would likely be eaten by wolves and bears until unrecognizable. Or, more risky but more reliable, take a gun and off yourself very far in the ocean, eventually the gun would float but your body would keep falling towards the deep end of the ocean and no one would be able to go there.