Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What’s a reason you have to go on?

Wintersknight

Wintersknight

Recruit
★★★★★
Just curious for those who are suicidally depressed…
This isn’t a question for teenage guys who havnt discovered life and just sit there beating off to anime. This is more for guys who are just regular guys who just sucked with people and didn’t have success in life or with females.
I know a lot here are badly afflicted by depression. I don’t at all want anyone to off themselves and this isn’t meant as a why do you stick around type of thing. I honestly hope you all find reasons to stay alive.
But I’m just curious if any of you have a particular thing or things that drive you forward …

Today I sat on a Harley wide glide and thought I have to live to get the money for this thing. When sitting behind the bars I feel alive. Happy, like who I was meant to be or something.
I’ve got a lot of other things I want to do, like travel to other countries. And life it hard with my condition. The female thing really got to me but now it’s other things . I’ll probably never own my own house or get the money to get the lifestyle I want. But I can get a new bike and my car fixed and that helps me to carry on cause to me that makes me feel alot better .

Do any of you have goals like that, outside the female thing.

I just want to get one of these bikes /around 15 grand and a place to live

Attachments

• 7C01C929-F1E9-423A-967A-C681DF6C8375.jpeg
    7C01C929-F1E9-423A-967A-C681DF6C8375.jpeg
    28.9 KB · Views: 14
10% - low effort
To fuck your mom

I still want to enjoy playing video games and posting here.

To fuck your mom
I’m in the wrong place… you’re really just a bunch of emotionally dislocated kids aren’t you

Is anyone here even a regular guy and not just some fucked up kid without a clue on life?
Are you really all just kids who live with your parents.
I thought incel was meant to be just Physically unattractive guys who can’t handle being celibate.
Are there no guys here who are outside of the stereotypes

Exactly what I mean. You’re all just a bunch of mentally fucked kids arnt you. Retards who didn’t develop. I thought this shit could of been for just regular ugly adults but you’re just emotionally incompetent kids

Exactly what I mean. You’re all just a bunch of mentally fucked kids arnt you. Retards who didn’t develop. I thought this shit could of been for just regular ugly adults but you’re just emotionally incompetent kids
Angry cuck

Too pussy to go through with it just yet. Also still holding on to some copium although that’s quickly fading away as time goes on.

No matter how bad life gets people rarely choose suicide.

If you’re overweight just keep going until you lose it…. You been that way long?
Yup almost entire life, there was a time when I was skinny in shape. But also had some bad skin but working on that too.

My coworker wants me to visit the Philippines. I may, but also want to visit other places, not sure in which order.

Nobody cares you retarded faggot gtfo this forum GrAYfag nigger
I would swing my beer Bottle into your face. fine. You’re all just ugly pyssies anyway. None of you are real men who are just ugly , you’re stupid kids who don’t know shitnabout the world trying to look for excuses to piss and moan about shit you don’t even understand. Havnt even lived life and you already quit. You’re a bytch

I would swing my beer Bottle into your face. fine. You’re all just ugly pyssies anyway. None of you are real men who are just ugly , you’re stupid kids who don’t know shitnabout the world trying to look for excuses to piss and moan about shit you don’t even understand. Havnt even lived life and you already quit. You’re a bytch
Joined Mar 12, 2022 Posts 481 Online 3d 10h 26m

pointless to rope rn