Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What’s a chadlites match rate on tinder?

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
Has anyone chadlite fished before? What’s a chadlites match rate and what do the matches look like are they mostly whales or are there a lot of solid beckys and Stacylites? Answers will be greatly appreciated.

like 3/10 swipe rate i believe compared to normies

source: chadlite friend

like 3/10 swipe rate i believe compared to normies

source: chadlite friend
30% match rate? Is that a chadlite or is that a full chad? I thought a full chad was around 40% maybe a giga chad male model is higher.

30% match rate? Is that a chadlite or is that a full chad? I thought a full chad was around 40% maybe a giga chad male model is higher.
chadlite

Hopefully I don’t loose my hair and can surgery max to hit chadlite
if you rate yourself 3/10, unless some miracle happens not happening man. Its hard for even normies to ascend to chadlite looks level.

iirc actual Chad match rate is about 25% and it drops exponentially.

How close r u to Chadlite now?
nowhere near TBH. I need eyelid surgery, and cheek and jaw implants, even then I won't be gauranteed chadlite but the hope that I will reach chadlite through surgery is keeping me going
if you rate yourself 3/10, unless some miracle happens not happening man. Its hard for even normies to ascend to chadlite looks level.
Maybe I'm more like a 4-5, that's what I've been rated on here I exagerate my ugliness sometimes @gymletethnicel says I'm a 5 but @omnilet and @Colvin76 say I'm more of a four. @Gunnersup and @Personalityinkwell say I'm a 5.

Last edited:
A few matches a day (5-15)
My Chadlite friend used to have tinder, 5'10 and white

A few matches a day (5-15)
My Chadlite friend used to have tinder, 5'10 and white
Could he actually fuck becky's off tinder or did he get ghosted?

Maybe I'm more like a 4-5, that's what I've been rated on here I exagerate my ugliness sometimes @gymletethnicel says I'm a 5 but @omnilet and @Colvin76 say I'm more of a four. @Gunnersup and @Personalityinkwell say I'm a 5.
i said you were a 5 and I knew i wasnt alone
Could he actually fuck becky's off tinder or did he get ghosted?
ive seen chad fuck from tinder its literally crazy what kind of lives they live

Anything above 30 matches is impressive tbh and there must be a pattern to attract such a number imo

Anything above 30 matches is impressive tbh and there must be a pattern to attract such a number imo
30 matches ever including whales? Or 30 matches who are solid beckys within a shortish time frame?

30 matches ever including whales? Or 30 matches who are solid beckys within a shortish time frame?
A mix of both I reckon ngl, if u get 30 right swipes from anyone there must be something right

He got pussy off tinder right? or did he have to "social circle maxx"
He uses Bumble but he gets hookups from the app. Women send him nudes (he shows me) and they fuck

Can't speak from experience as I've never had a match, but a match is meaningless anyway.
Unless the foid is willing to meet/fuck, you may as well have 100% match and still be an incel

Chadlites might do better in some ways on Tinder than GigaChads. As (some)Beckies know that GigaChads are out of their league, whereas might more easily be able to imagine a Chadlite as a real boyfriend.

Chadlites might do better in some ways on Tinder than GigaChads. As (some)Beckies know that GigaChads are out of their league, whereas might more easily be able to imagine a Chadlite as a real boyfriend.
Becky wouldn't let such a practical thought guide her actions, she'll swipe right for the shot anyway

Foids don't think like men, they have no concept of hypergamous limit

He uses Bumble but he gets hookups from the app. Women send him nudes (he shows me) and they fuck
Yep makes sense tbh. Fuck my life. :feelsrope:
No foids are clueless to what their league is. Only reason Becky doesnt fuck gigachad is cause gigachad has other options.

Becky wouldn't let such a practical thought guide her actions, she'll swipe right for the shot anyway

Foids don't think like men, they have no concept of hypergamous limit

You might be right.. maybe when they see a Chad they just assume its a Chadfish nowadays. Whereas a Chadlite seems more real.

I can only imagine how many desperate simps & cucks pretend to be 'big dick' Chads on platforms like Tinder.

You might be right.. maybe when they see a Chad they just assume its a Chadfish nowadays. Whereas a Chadlite seems more real.

I can only imagine how many desperate simps & cucks pretend to be 'big dick' Chads on platforms like Tinder.
yea i guess some smarter foids, who are smart for a foid cause foids are dumb AF get suspicious of total chads on tinder because of being chadfished in the past.

Someone should do an experiment

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back