Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What're We All Doing Tonight?

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
What's everyone up to right now?

Rotting on .is. :feelsjuice:

Watching Breaking Bad and thinking what I want to do in my life

playing wow and lol all night till i get too tired

Watching Breaking Bad and thinking what I want to do in my life
Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul are pretty fucking good shows tbh. Where are you at in Breaking Bad?

Strangling people with their own intestines

I'm staying up late then going to sleep for my online class tomorrow

Going to sleep rn actually, otherwise I'd risk still being awake when my parents wake up to go to work (yeah... my sleep schedule's kinda fucked tbh:feelsbadman:.)

Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul are pretty fucking good shows tbh. Where are you at in Breaking Bad?
Just started watching. I know some spoilers from watching YouTube clips but rn I just finished Season 1

Same here, brocel :feelsjuice:

Miss the CIA avi btw.
It'll be changed back soon, once I've completed my transformation into a 500lb hulking orangutan mogger. :society:

playing wow and lol all night till i get too tired
Based. Always wanted to try both those games, but I don't have a gaming PC. Just a Mac for school:fuk:

Also, I heard WOW was kinda dead now, or at least not as good or as active as it once was? Is this true?

It'll be changed back soon, once I've completed my transformation into a 500lb hulking orangutan mogger. :society:
Good luck w that brocel:feelsYall:

Just started watching. I know some spoilers from watching YouTube clips but rn I just finished Season 1
What do you know so far? Also, which character do you like the best?

Going to sleep rn actually, otherwise I'd risk still being awake when my parents wake up to go to work (yeah... my sleep schedule's kinda fucked tbh:feelsbadman:.)
Get some rest brocel. Sounds like a shitty situation.

jfl at calling people lowlifes on an incel forum
Nigga, a HUGE difference exists between being burdened with neuro-diversity, shit looks, etc. and choosing to engage in faggot like activity.

if i was chad, people would say i was alpha and high t, but because that image wasnt me being chad, i get called a fag and mentally ill

a trucel cant catch a break
Nigga, if a Chad did that shit, I would say he was a degenerate also & probably a closeted fag hoping to try & catch some cheap closeted-fagcels to come after him.

Just typing before I'm too drunk to find the keys.

What do you know so far? Also, which character do you like the best?
lol I know a lot from watching YouTube clips
Walter killing Mike, Walter becoming evil, Walter telling Jesse he watched his gf die, Hank dying, Hank killing Tuco, Hank killing the Salamanca twins, Gus getting blown up by Hector, and a couple of other things maybe.
Don't really care that I spoiled too much for myself since it's what got me into the series in the first place tbh.

Since I'm not far into it, idk which character is currently my fav. Prob Walter since he seems like a cool villain, Tuco since he has some pretty funny scenes, and Jesse with Walter have some pretty funny scenes too

Based. Always wanted to try both those games, but I don't have a gaming PC. Just a Mac for school:fuk:

Also, I heard WOW was kinda dead now, or at least not as good or as active as it once was? Is this true?
yeah its kinda a dying game. But there is still a lot of people to do the game stuff with usually.
you probably dont need a gaming pc for wow or lol they are low tier graphics from like 2012

lol I know a lot from watching YouTube clips
Walter killing Mike, Walter becoming evil, Walter telling Jesse he watched his gf die, Hank dying, Hank killing Tuco, Hank killing the Salamanca twins, Gus getting blown up by Hector, and a couple of other things maybe.
Don't really care that I spoiled too much for myself since it's what got me into the series in the first place tbh.

Since I'm not far into it, idk which character is currently my fav. Prob Walter since he seems like a cool villain, Tuco since he has some pretty funny scenes, and Jesse with Walter have some pretty funny scenes too
I like Mike, Saul, and Gus a lot. Probably why I also love BCS, because it's basically a prequel about those three.

yeah its kinda a dying game. But there is still a lot of people to do the game stuff with usually.
you probably dont need a gaming pc for wow or lol they are low tier graphics from like 2012
Yeah but my Mac already has Minecraft with a few modpacks installed, and a fuck ton of schoolwork & other shit on it. I maybe could, but I would probably need a USB or some sort of extra space for it.

the greeks and romans build nude statutes yet no one says thats gay.

and every other thread on that forum is a rape or cuck fantasy thread and yet no one says nothing.

not to mention all the animefags.

rules only apply to me
Nigga you're missing the point, I object to all kinds of sexual degeneracy.

same but i was a victim of inceldom and abuse so give a nigga slack.
i regret doing it and wouldnt do it again.

its what no pussy does man
No pussy makes niggas do some shit man.

In my case, it's become addicted to the internet, weed, and vidya. It also has made my fapping worse man.

Playing some COD, took an Adderall, and on my third mikes hard lemonade

I'm gonna have some jajangmyun noodles with fried chicken & beer.

Browsing the net looking for entertainment

I was sleeping

Gonna watch Drive or Blade runner

its raining so I'm sleeping in, eating, coding with some lofi music in the background, throw in some video games in between.

nothing much as usual...

a really good sci fi movie with snacks would be a great idea now that I think about it.