Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Whatever happened to genetic abomination?

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

Stinkcel
★★★★★
There used to be a channel on YouTube called genetic abomination that was super based and had reposts of todds videos, and also speedrunning and other autistic shit. Does anyone know why his channel is gone? I don't think it was run by Todd himself, but by this one incel with a fry voice (chad voice).

His videos were funny as fuck, and were a great cope on jewtube. :feelsbadman:

I think I remember that channel, didn't know it was gone.

It might have to do with the fact that some incels are volatile and have this ever-present urge to become ghosts and disappear, deleting whatever small tracks they might have online.

There used to be a channel on YouTube called genetic abomination that was super based and had reposts of todds videos, and also speedrunning and other autistic shit. Does anyone know why his channel is gone? I don't think it was run by Todd himself, but by this one incel with a fry voice (chad voice).

His videos were funny as fuck, and were a great cope on jewtube. :feelsbadman:
Probably fucking YouTube deleted his channel

It might have to do with the fact that some incels are volatile and have this ever-present urge to become ghosts and disappear, deleting whatever small tracks they might have online.
You really can't disappear if you have used the internet. At least from a law enforcement perspective