Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over WHAT?!

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★
WTF is this?! does this look like a looksmatched couple to you???

She's like 4 and hes an 8
bruh.. we need a huge asteroid to fix this planet.

Last edited:
Cannot load Facebook SDK. Disable any adblocker or tracking protection and try again.

nah bro

She looks more like 3.5 or 4

I dunno about that buddy boyo, but whatever. I've never seen a nice stepmother tho tbh

Looksmatch couples don’t exist anymore.

He is not an 8 though but lol at this. Just why do all men kneel before a female? This is literally worship.

All men deserves 3 10/10 Stacys of nordic/germanic descent, idc what anybody says.

All men deserves 3 10/10 Stacys of nordic/germanic descent, idc what anybody says.

I think all men deserves 1 looks-matched girl who would love them for who they are.

but sadly this world is broken sub 6's end up alone, sub 8's end up as cucks to femoids that are 4 points below they looksmatch. and the world keeps quiet.

I think all men deserves 1 looks-matched girl who would love them for who they are.
As a male you are the smartest lifeform the world has ever seen, YOU DESERVE A HAREM, we need to clone waifus ngl.

As a male you are the smartest lifeform the world has ever seen, YOU DESERVE A HAREM, we need to clone waifus ngl.

Imagine grooming your own biological engineered loli :o

lol @ another "people of Walmart" married couple in the making.

In a year or two she'll be 40 or 50lbs fatter and truly belong among all the fat chick + skinny Chadlite couples I see walking through there on a regular basis.

Yes, people here always rate foids too high, I give a 2/10. And he is not even closet to an 8, maybe a 5
5?????????? WHAT he is a 7 bro.. at least a fking 6 ........... if he is a 5 i am 0 lmfao

Maybe he is higher I don't see him that well in that video
Tall, weight teeth. average frame, lean face, thick beard and mature look with no visible ugly trait ( balding, rececced chin, flat forehead....)
Already moggs me to uranus and back with his height and hes white so he cant be lower than 2 by default.

Bad video quality can’t rate tbh

This is what ITcels mean when they want you to "man up" . Just completely throw all standards out the window and marry up any hideous beast with a hole you happen to cross paths with.

Id give her a 4 and the guy a solid 6. This is the concept of looksmatch in 2019 ffs. Its over.

I dont see anything, just pure text.

Not an 8 , But he should do better than her

She's an ugly whore who should fck me

Faggot..