Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What zodiac sign are you?

What zodiac sign are you?

• Aquarius (Jan 20 - Feb 18)

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Pisces (Feb 19 - March 20)

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Aries (March 21 - April 19)

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Taurus (April 20 - May 20)

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Gemini (May 21 - June 21)

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Cancer (June 22 - July 22)

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Leo (July 23 - August 22)

• Virgo (August 23 - September 22)

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Libra (September 23 - October 23)

• Scorpio (October 24 - November 21)

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I'm not a firm believer in astrology, but I am curious about it.

Poll is anonymous just because it is basically doxing your birthday.

EDIT: Whoops, ran out of room. I thought the poll would allow me to have more choices. There is Sagittarius which is November 22 - December 21 and then Capricorn which is December 22 - January 19.

Last edited:
Doxxing cel post glow nigger. I will still give u fed info, I am Capricorn

Zodiac killer. :society:

What are you, a foid? Get out of here with that faggotry.

Heriberto Seda was the New York Zodiac Killer and he killed people according to their star signs.
He was an incel, before the attacks he yelled "I'm going to start killing. I'm going to start killing because I'm not getting no sex." He tried to become a military hero at first, but failed, so he tried to become the best serial killer. He ultimately fucked up because his whore of a sister had thugs with her and he couldn't stand them so he threatend them all with his gun, which led to the police arresting him and due to his signature they immediately knew that he was the New York Zodiac. Then it was over for him. He was jobless, a NEET, allegedly very religious, built his own weaponry and was caught during thot patrolling.

"I'm going to start killing. I'm going to start killing because I'm not getting no sex."
So the Zodiac killer was blackpilled by his whore sister and went ER before it was cool...

So the Zodiac killer was blackpilled by his whore sister and went ER before it was cool...
Yes. This one. He wasn't the real Zodiac (from California), just one of his many emulators/copycats, there was even somebody in Asia that tried to emulate him.
David Berkowitz was another incel serial killer from New York, he had sex only in Korea with a whore and got an STD there, his family rejected him and many other small frustrations added up.

over for aquariouscels

My chinese zodiac animal is the snake. :society:

truecel trait: being Aquarius:feelsrope:

Satan.
Just kidding, i´m Aquarius.

Only low IQ foids believe in astrology. You have to be so fucking stupid to think that the month you were born is what determines your personality. As if all people born between April 15th and March 22nd have exactly the same personality. You'd legit have to be fucking retarded to think this shit is real.