Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What your thoughts on Doomer YouTubers (Millennia Thinker etc)

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
YouTubers like Prince of Zimbabwe,Millennia Thinker etc. They touch on blackpill topics and use 4chan slang like "based "Chad" etc. They're videos are going viral tbh[EDIT] well not going "viral" jfl but they have a lot of popularity I guess

Millenial Thinker is diluted blackpill for normies. It's something they watch to feel self-pity for a few minutes but then return back to coping. I pretty much agree with and endorse the content but it annoys me simply because I know normies like it.

Millenial Thinker is diluted blackpill for normies. It's something they watch to feel self-pity for a few minutes but then return back to coping. I pretty much agree with and endorse the content but it annoys me simply because I know normies like it.
100% agree. Especially the part where you said "they watch to feel self pity and return to coping" which is very much facts.

Night tremor's video with life of a kid is the best ever watch it

Millenia Thinker's videos don't even make sense half the time and you can tell the dude is ESL by the dialogue he writes and feeds to that artificial voice thing. Also, he routinely makes videos where the protagonist has a gf. It's not blackpill it's redpill shit.

Now here is a true doomer video KING:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrEUzKTt7j0&t=19s

Last edited:
They are shit.
They only validate normies views using blackpillesque language and meme imagery, not to mention they make fun of incels using strawmen. Don't waste your time with those internet wannabe satirist.

I fucking hate wojak "meme" videos with a passion.
Same, I think memes tend to get ruined when you try and force them into a box. Some of the best wojaks and pepes are the meaning less gore or random.

Millenia Thinker's videos don't even make sense half the time and you can tell the dude is ESL by the dialogue he writes and feeds to that artificial voice thing. Also, he routinely makes videos where the protagonist has a gf. It's not blackpill it's redpill shit.

Now here is a true doomer video KING:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrEUzKTt7j0&t=19s

Went a bit too far in scifi/cyberpunk but otherwise awesome video :feelskek:

Probably all normies appropriating Incel and Blackpill culture, while also desprately trying to Invalidate it like a bunch of Dishonest hypocrites

Searxh the word "incel" within Millenial Thinker channel. He completely manipulated the definition. "Incel logic" video.

Just another dumb mainstream cuck.

If at any point one of these content creators is exposed to use a female to consult or help with, you know they are being insincere.

Having said that, I DO think they are insincere, precisely because of this. Only someone who has that kind of female access would have the social calibration to make videos that are not so controversial to be struck off the platform.