Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What your opinion on face vs. height dilema?

• Thread starter Deleted member 35110
  • Start date
6'5 and incel... doesnt exist
When the coping is too strong cope

perzmcel and pedowin disagrees

its almost imporssible to be NT when your manlet,
it makes you paranoid and angry and scared all at once 24/7
manlet yeah, but is 5'10 or 5'9 a manlet?

6'1 never had a gf so obviously i'm going to say face

Yeah, that's called cherrypicking.

Find a real argument, Bro.
myriad of short good looking men in relationships

Implying that they have to choose between face or height. Because of hypergamy, they can have both.
Give this man a prize!
Too many :bluepill:ers still think that women wouldn't share a chad and settle for less than one. The future is going to hurt them the most.

Height obsession must be an american thing. Here in Europe nobody gives a damn anymore about height (provided you are not ridicolously short, of course) except for old women (60+) who had different and now dead standards. Today it's all about the face, I know plenty of short guys with a prety face who get lots of pussy, and plenty of tall guys with an ugly face who get none (I'm one of those).

Height obsession must be an american thing. Here in Europe nobody gives a damn anymore about height (provided you are not ridicolously short, of course) except for old women (60+) who had different and now dead standards. Today it's all about the face, I know plenty of short guys with a prety face who get lots of pussy, and plenty of tall guys with an ugly face who get none (I'm one of those).
also if you aren't NT or thugmaxxed in some european countries you will be fucked

Give this man a prize!
Too many :bluepill:ers still think that women wouldn't share a chad and settle for less than one. The future is going to hurt them the most.

Teracope. I see tallfags with concentration camp victim bodies and lowtier normie faces with their cute gfs. The only short guy (5'8"-6') slayers have model tier faces. @sexratiocel check out these delusional copers

Teracope. I see tallfags with concentration camp victim bodies and lowtier normie faces with their cute gfs.
jfl what do you smoke to see that, i only see the opposite

Teracope. I see tallfags with concentration camp victim bodies and lowtier normie faces with their cute gfs. The only short guy (5'8"-6') slayers have model tier faces. @sexratiocel check out these delusional copers
I have no idea where these delusional copers get their input from.

What is obvious is that the raw potential of a tallfag (whose face is average or ugly, but not 2/10 and deformed) always mogs the raw potential of a manlet.

In other words, if a 6'0" tallfag has done everything possible to look like dog crap -- hobo hairstyle and grooming, clothing grabbed straight from a homeless shelter, morbidly obese, covered in garbage off the street, diseased and unhygienic skin, several huge moles unremoved, etc., etc. -- he can be mogged by a handsome 5'9" manlet who has fully 100% looksmaxxed and looks like Adonis. But if you take the same 6'0" tallfag and make him undergo even minimal looksmaxxing, his height will (necessarily and absolutely) mog that of the manlet.

So if these delusional copers see some really good-looking manlets with girlfriends, and some hideous 6'0" tallfags alone, that doesn't mean that face > height. It means that if you are tall but utilize 0% of your looksmaxxing potential, you can possibly be mogged by a manlet (not an extreme manlet, just a regular one) who has 100% looksmaxxed.

But "a little goes a long way." With some minimal self-improvement effort, these lazy-ass tallfags can rapidly surpass in SMV all the handsome manlets, and then the delusional copers will have no choice but to see day in and day out ugly tallfags with girlfriends (as I see all the time) while noticing (as I notice) that manlets, including those who look above average in face, are striding alone in the park at night looking at the trees and probably listening to blackpill audios and crying on the inside.

is a simple answer, people always prioritize what they need, if someone in inceldom has a reasonable face they will probably say height, but if someone is subhuman they will probably prefer a face, and even outside of inceldom it is like that, the guys say that it's confidence or money because that's what they lack, in the end it's all a way to avoid the black pill, to be a complete chad and catch all kinds of women you have to have both

I often thought about this, but didn't have the words to say it.

I have no idea where these delusional copers get their input from.

What is obvious is that the raw potential of a tallfag (whose face is average or ugly, but not 2/10 and deformed) always mogs the raw potential of a manlet.

In other words, if a 6'0" tallfag has done everything possible to look like dog crap -- hobo hairstyle and grooming, clothing grabbed straight from a homeless shelter, morbidly obese, covered in garbage off the street, diseased and unhygienic skin, several huge moles unremoved, etc., etc. -- he can be mogged by a handsome 5'9" manlet who has fully 100% looksmaxxed and looks like Adonis. But if you take the same 6'0" tallfag and make him undergo even minimal looksmaxxing, his height will (necessarily and absolutely) mog that of the manlet.

So if these delusional copers see some really good-looking manlets with girlfriends, and some hideous 6'0" tallfags alone, that doesn't mean that face > height. It means that if you are tall but utilize 0% of your looksmaxxing potential, you can possibly be mogged by a manlet (not an extreme manlet, just a regular one) who has 100% looksmaxxed.

But "a little goes a long way." With some minimal self-improvement effort, these lazy-ass tallfags can rapidly surpass in SMV all the handsome manlets, and then the delusional copers will have no choice but to see day in and day out ugly tallfags with girlfriends (as I see all the time) while noticing (as I notice) that manlets, including those who look above average in face, are striding alone in the park at night looking at the trees and probably listening to blackpill audios and crying on the inside.
High IQ autistic rant