Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What you guys want = jaw angularity. Most of the time there is no way to get this

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
if your mid-mandible is too wide/large
@"Zyros"

If your mid-mandible is too wide/large forget about ever having jaw angularity unless you're Chris Carmack. It just won't work. The mid mandible being too wide and large is what causes the round potato face look that we all hate, and there is no surgeries that can fix this. You can do custom jaw implants all you want but it'll make your face go from wider to literally potato wide. Waste of money.

That "strong jawline" look that women love so much? It's when the guy either has a small mid-mandible or no mid-mandible at all. When you have literally no mid-mandible it looks very alien aka this guy:
a22c9b0f109e7b756e9b4692d7a572d7.jpg

While he's good looking he looks somewhat cartoonish. A lot of girls laugh at this guy's jawline. Hell a lot of normies in general make fun of this guy's jawline saying "it's so fucking weird" "Your jaw scares me".
Another no mid mandible look. It's not a good look. It looks "weird"
grayson-ethan-dolan-youtuber-twins.jpg

You can have a wide jaw but a small mid-mandible. This is probably imo the best look to have. You'll have the angularity but you'll also have the width. You won't look potato either either. This is what I mean:

How-to-get-a-jawline-fast.jpg

Jeremy Meeks of course

Jawline_Chin_Treatments_Anti_Aging_Men_Dermatologist_Steele_Dermatology.png

Ian-Wallpaper-ian-somerhalder-24152762-1024-768.jpg

The best example. See? Wide but angular. This deals with having a small mid mandible

ricky-martin-ricky-martin-22515085-1131-1607.jpg

in conclusion no mid mandible = "weird", "Alien"
small mid mandible (ideal) = jaw angularity. just make sure your jaw is wide too
large mid mandible = potato, round face, bloated, would only look good if your eye area is top tier which yeah majority of us don't have

lol @ not using james ellsworth as a perfect example of chin

god dam that first guys jaw is a fucking ice-cream cone lol

Sadist said:
god dam that first guys jaw is a fucking ice-cream cone lol

strong kek. normies make fun of him and say he looks like a bicycle seat

I've seen custom jaw implants work tbh

That doesn't look good on some people, square/equalized jaw is better.

I have strong jawline, it doesn't work.

anincelforlifelol said:
strong kek. normies make fun of him and say he looks like a bicycle seat

lol cant unsee now.

but bloated face is csused by fat/water retention in lots of cases, more than every case being a wide mid mandible

TFW jawcel perma-babyface.

Zyros said:
lol cant unsee now.

but bloated face is csused by fat/water retention in lots of cases, more than every case being a wide mid mandible

Dude. I literally starved myself at a point for weeks and would get no change whatsoever in my face. It's pretty much the shape of your jaw bone (which is round) and large mid mandibles that give you the puffy look. Nothing works if you have these stupid features. It looks good on guys who are robust but it doesn't work on a subhuman like me.

I don't want none of that. Pass.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I don't want none of that. Pass.

Doesn't matter. This is what women want. We are subhuman anyway so why the fuck should it matter on what we want?

which bits the mid mandible you cunt

anincelforlifelol said:
Doesn't matter. This is what women want. We are subhuman anyway so why the fuck should it matter on what we want?

They don't care much about jaw. Their favorite feature is a good eye area.

mental_out said:
Completely wrong. Eye area matters but the jaw can pretty much determine the entire look of your face. Things like the ramus will affect other features such as your chin or maxilla.

A narrow or high angle jawline is a total death sentence.

I'm not saying having a jawline doesn't boost your attractiveness, I said girls don't care about it as much as they care about eye area. So many girls favor nice eyes the most.

mental_out said:
I'd say a good jawline can make up for bad eye area, but not vice versa.

It's not about compensating, it's about what girls value the most. It's possible a good jawline can make up for bad eye area but that's not the point I'm arguing.

anincelforlifelol said:
Dude. I literally starved myself at a point for weeks and would get no change whatsoever in my face. It's pretty much the shape of your jaw bone (which is round) and large mid mandibles that give you the puffy look. Nothing works if you have these stupid features. It looks good on guys who are robust but it doesn't work on a subhuman like me.

ur retarded

thats not how u lost fat

starving urself for a few weeks jfl@lowIQcels

I can vouch. I have great eye area, but lose a lot with a jawcel perma-babyface.

BlackPill47 said:
I can vouch. I have great eye area, but lose a lot with a jawcel perma-babyface.

Yeah no...

"Great eye area" =/= incel

There is no way you are incel with a very good eye area unless everything is completely subhuman on your face which I highly doubt

anincelforlifelol said:
BlackPill47 said:
Yeah no...
"Great eye area" =/= incel
There is no way you are incel with a very good eye area unless everything is completely subhuman on your face which I highly doubt
Jawcel babyface, upturned nose, manlet and bald Norwood 5A. I think that pretty much negates good eye area.

Perhaps with hair and height I could have been a failed normie, but that is not the case.

BlackPill47 said:
Jawcel babyface, upturned nose, manlet and bald Norwood 5A. I think that pretty much negates good eye area.

Perhaps with hair and height I could have been a failed normie, but that is not the case.

I've seen too many "incels" who say this nonsense, and then they get one surgery and ascend. You're not called an incel unless your eye area is garbage. Seriously.