Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What y‘all niggas on

realblackcel02

realblackcel02

Thug
★★★★★
I was in the gym 8x this week and i wageslaved everyday, meditated, prayed, read some books, dieted, fasted and on NoFap.
Basically a week full of cope
The weekend has come and im back on here LDAR, what are you doing

I broke my NoFap streak of 3 weeks last weekend, it was terrible, i feel like i outgrew masturbating. @Pancakecel fuck you nigga.

I was in the gym 8x

Thats excessive asf

Idk about you but the most I can do is gym twice a week and jiu jitsu twice a week and muay thai 5 days a week anything over that is overtraining tf out of me

I also do nofap and fast. I'm about to meditate

Nofap and meditation are legit but most people will never try them out to see it for themselves

Im just being a neet as usual. Also doing crypto. Because fuck wage slaving

Thats excessive asf

Idk about you but the most I can do is gym twice a week and jiu jitsu twice a week and muay thai 5 days a week anything over that is overtraining tf out of me
I was coping hard. I went to sleep at 7 or 8 to stay awake for the whole day

Nofap and meditation are legit but most people will never try them out to see it for themselves
Masturbation is childish, fasting helps me drop weight fast and meditation and praying helps me get my thoughts in order i love meditating

I hope you are successful, honestly a dream of mine
Its going bad brocel. Im gonna have to do fraud if i want to succeed. Whats the point if this system is rigged and makes you fail on purpose anyways

Its going bad brocel. Im gonna have to do fraud if i want to succeed. Whats the point if this system is rigged and makes you fail on purpose. Anyways
Be careful good luck

Masturbation is childish, fasting helps me drop weight fast and meditation and praying helps me get my thoughts in order i love meditating
Ye meditating takes effort but your mind feels so much lighter after it

Fasting is also very healthy because then we don't get constant insulin spikes and our cells heal faster

Same
22 days
I got mad after playing league and just went to fap
It didn’t even feel good, it was terrible even. i feel like im done with it for good

Fasting is also very healthy because then we don't get constant insulin spikes and our cells heal faster
yes im having a complementary diet with that. I cant lie i feel better.

Its going bad brocel. Im gonna have to do fraud if i want to succeed. Whats the point if this system is rigged and makes you fail on purpose anyways
the market is oversaturated and there is a high chance you compete against optimized bots .

Over .

Going to classes then rotting

I broke my NoFap streak of 3 weeks last weekend, it was terrible, i feel like i outgrew masturbating. @Pancakecel fuck you nigga.
You have to be trolling him at this point:feelskek::feelskek:

I'll try it out

Do some coping after classes. It helps i promise
It helps but then studying after that might be procrastinated or not done at all sometimes.
I'm getting back into my groove tho

Do some coping after classes. It helps i promise
I sometimes go to the gym and I just listen to music and rot on my phone in class. If I’m not able to sleep in these classes like I used to in HS why not just rot on my phone lol

I'd prefer if you call me Nigger thanks

I'll try it out
Do everything at once.
Dieting, fasting, meditating, nofap, gym etc.
Don’t even think about it.
Once you think about it and how terrible life actually is, you will stop and LDAR again.
Progress will keep your motivation going, it feels amazing

Do everything at once.
Dieting, fasting, meditating, nofap, gym etc.
Don’t even think about it.
Once you think about it and how terrible life actually is, you will stop and LDAR again.
Progress will keep your motivation going, it feels amazing
I will brocel thanks:feelsokman:

Nothing, rotting. I go to work, then back home. Listen to music, then eat and sleep, and time flies.

I was in the gym 8x this week and i wageslaved everyday, meditated, prayed, read some books, dieted, fasted and on NoFap.
Basically a week full of cope
The weekend has come and im back on here LDAR, what are you doing
Ldar all the week

Very poor reason.

I dont know what day it is

Trying to get gud on bass guitar

Friendless? How old are u?
Yes, completely friendless. This is the second thing that has the most detrimental effect on me. No girlfriend your whole life is enough of a trauma, but having no friends is an entirely different scenario. I bet, though, that a lot of people here are in the exact same situation as me. So I am nothing special. I am almost 30, so life is gone.

Yes, completely friendless. This is the second thing that has the most detrimental effect on me. No girlfriend your whole life is enough of a trauma, but having no friends is an entirely different scenario. I bet, though, that a lot of people here are in the exact same situation as me. So I am nothing special. I am almost 30, so life is gone.
Shit man

Khhv? Friendless all your life?

Khhv? Friendless all your life?
KHHV yes. I was not friendless all my life, fortunately, but I was always a third wheel in my friend group. The third friend ascended, and it was only us from that point on. This only friend was a backstabber who cheered when anything bad happened to me and was jealous when anything good happened to me. So yeah, you can guess how it went. He was also incel in denial, and it was terrible dealing with his delusional thinking and copes like "Just be positive; I could have a girlfriend, bro, but I want only the prettiest ones" and similar shit.

Im struggling to pass my college classes

Naturemaxxing to cope

sup white nigga