Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What a clown world when every cope is unhealthy

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★
Your life is trash, nobody loves you, and you re living day to day.

Oh you wana cope? Ok.

Video games: expensive, screen time makes eye sore, neck pain, noobs and kids online screaming on the mic.

Smoking: lung cancer, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), heart disease, stroke, emphysema, chronic bronchitis, asthma, diabetes complications, respiratory infections, reduced fertility, erectile dysfunction, cataracts, gum disease, peptic ulcers, and rheumatoid arthritis.

Drinking: liver cirrhosis, pancreatitis, alcoholic hepatitis, heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure, certain cancers (including liver, breast, colorectal, and oral cancers), mental health disorders (such as depression and anxiety), gastrointestinal problems, weakened immune system, fetal alcohol spectrum disorders (if consumed during pregnancy), and accidents or injuries due to impaired judgment or coordination.

Gym: injuries, boring alone, not really a pleasant activity, more like a second job

Eating: Obesity, type 2 diabetes, heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure, high cholesterol levels, certain cancers (such as breast, colon, and prostate cancer), sleep apnea, osteoarthritis, fatty liver disease, gallbladder disease, infertility, depression, and decreased life expectancy.

Go outside: get mogged immediately and feel like shit

Drugs: JFL

Every cope is unhealthy to the point not doing it is better than doing it, so you just rot all day or go to your wageslave job then come back home and see your parents get older and weaker.

And there is nothing you can do about it because you re a genetic failure who is also poor so you just exist to suffer.

you were supposed to come home and fuck your wife. ty juus/feministcunts/boomers for ruining that.

I said this before. Sex is the only pleasure in life which has no drawbacks (thanks to contraception)

Gaming doesnt have to be expensive, my only issue is i have rarely mates to play with

The best copes are hobbies that skill and practice is required. They are usually not as unhealthy and keep you entertained for much longer.

I said this before. Sex is the only pleasure in life which has no drawbacks (thanks to contraception)
Contraception is completely cucked.

Studying is a great cope. Pick a subject that captures your interest and read up on it as much as you can, then write threads about it here if you wish. Watch videos about it to keep you entertained.

You forgot the mother of all copes: black magic. :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:

Coffee is usually a good cope. You only get side effects if you drink too much. But this applies for all of the copes you mentioned. Drinking in moderate amounts is still unhealthy, but you won't die or get any disease from it as long as you don't drink small amounts more than twice per week. Gym is a good cope overall if you're not being a retard who pushes himself too much and you know why you're doing it. Smoking isn't that much of a problem if you smoke like 2 cigs a day. My point is - learn to control your copes and not let the copes control you.

I cope by building my collections and enjoying the stuff in them. I hope collecting is more healthy.

The best copes are hobbies that skill and practice is required. They are usually not as unhealthy and keep you entertained for much longer.
Like playing instruments Bro. You and me got this.

Your life is trash, nobody loves you, and you re living day to day.

Oh you wana cope? Ok.

Video games: expensive, screen time makes eye sore, neck pain, noobs and kids online screaming on the mic.

Smoking: lung cancer, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), heart disease, stroke, emphysema, chronic bronchitis, asthma, diabetes complications, respiratory infections, reduced fertility, erectile dysfunction, cataracts, gum disease, peptic ulcers, and rheumatoid arthritis.

Drinking: liver cirrhosis, pancreatitis, alcoholic hepatitis, heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure, certain cancers (including liver, breast, colorectal, and oral cancers), mental health disorders (such as depression and anxiety), gastrointestinal problems, weakened immune system, fetal alcohol spectrum disorders (if consumed during pregnancy), and accidents or injuries due to impaired judgment or coordination.

Gym: injuries, boring alone, not really a pleasant activity, more like a second job

Eating: Obesity, type 2 diabetes, heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure, high cholesterol levels, certain cancers (such as breast, colon, and prostate cancer), sleep apnea, osteoarthritis, fatty liver disease, gallbladder disease, infertility, depression, and decreased life expectancy.

Go outside: get mogged immediately and feel like shit

Drugs: JFL

Every cope is unhealthy to the point not doing it is better than doing it, so you just rot all day or go to your wageslave job then come back home and see your parents get older and weaker.

And there is nothing you can do about it because you re a genetic failure who is also poor so you just exist to suffer.
The best cope is death