Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you say to your girlfriend?

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★★
Many soyboys believe that incels would treat their girlfriends poorly if we had them. I do not believe this. I would be so sweet to my girlfriend.

For example, if I had a girlfriend who looked like this, I would tell her: "You're so cute, I want to squish your face." "I like your nose." "Your feet are so long and pretty." (I assume.) "You give great head." (I assume.) "Cute boobs." (I assume.)

F84e88bb8c92c85b3a7e610201c4d686

I'd ask what her race is and if she has ancestors that are anything other than white, I'd say something along the limes of "I'm gonna colonize your ass."

That she is my property and if she leaves me for chad or some other nigger, she will be killed.

I'd probably call her cute

Selkie will you marry me and let @kay officiate as reverend, @SoycuckGodOfReddit as best man and @Emba as the bridesmaid? :feelskek:

Many soyboys believe that incels would treat their girlfriends poorly if we had them. I do not believe this. I would be so sweet to my girlfriend.

For example, if I had a girlfriend who looked like this, I would tell her: "You're so cute, I want to squish your face." "I like your nose." "Your feet are so long and pretty." (I assume.) "You give great head." (I assume.) "Cute boobs." (I assume.)

View attachment 1196379

I'd ask what her race is and if she has ancestors that are anything other than white, I'd say something along the limes of "I'm gonna colonize your ass."

I want a gf with that nose

Selkie will you marry me and let @kay officiate as reverend, @SoycuckGodOfReddit as best man and @Emba as the bridesmaid? :feelskek:
Thats selkie? Honk honk!

Got yer nose!
Got yer nose!

Just kidding!

That would take a forklift!

View attachment 1196379

I would ask her what version of chatGPT she's running and whether or not she needs more GPU power JFL "your girlfriend" that shit aint happening

Not going to lie
That nose is cute as hell

I’d tell her I love her at least a dozen times a day.
Supposing this is an ideal LTR and not some hook-up skank.

Can't think of anything because it seems so unrealistic.

Sorry, bro, but this is thinly veiled female worship.

No idea, I never went this far in my life and surely never will

I don't even know, all of my compliments sound cringe, forced and sarcastic

View attachment 1196379

I would call her a good girl and cuddle

I'd talk with her all day about crazy conspiracy theories and smoke weed with her

"You look really good for ethnic" if she wasnt white

View attachment 1196379

View: https://voca.ro/1iIuUamxPZLH
:feelskek:

Last edited:
Be nice, be cute, and you can see her one day later on a thug's cock.

i would tell her that she made me happy and made my life worth living tbh.

View attachment 1196379

I would educate her on the ways of the blackpill until she either understands it and develops empathy (impossible) or leaves me because normies would rather jump off a bridge than listen to blackpilled content.

In all seriousness though, I would probably treat her like my girlfriend. I'd love her if that's possible. Here is the deal, though. It's not possible for a woman to love me or stay loyal to me.

We would treat them much better than most normies, that's for sure.

Such nose means she is great in sexy time.
raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

Very sus and questionable statement
The ancient spartans segregated the sexes for a long time while the boys used their prime years in pursuit of war readiness/fighting. In their marriages they had their wives cut their hair and dress as men to ease them into cohabitating. What I'm getting at is that without experience dealing with and living with women, the only model I've got to work with is how to treat someone like a bro, and isn't that already a lot?

Honest to god I’d treat her like shit but I’d make up for it by taking her to nice places and surprising her with nice things every once in awhile so she forgets how I treat her.

I wouldn’t land a hand on her but I’d withdraw affection, control the relationship, and keep an eye where she goes and for how long and we’ll
share only one car

The ancient spartans segregated the sexes for a long time while the boys used their prime years in pursuit of war readiness/fighting. In their marriages they had their wives cut their hair and dress as men to ease them into cohabitating. What I'm getting at is that without experience dealing with and living with women, the only model I've got to work with is how to treat someone like a bro, and isn't that already a lot?
Holy shit that sounds gay af. Sounds like becoming a troon with extra steps

Most incels would cherish and adore their hypothetical girlfriends. We would be legitimately grateful towards any women willing to look passed our failos. We would appreciate them for making our lives worth living. After waiting so long for a relationship, most of us would be too afraid to upset our girlfriends. And due to our lack of options, it's not like we would even be able to cheat on them. :lul:

A dehydrated man in a desert would value a bottle of water far more than a man with access to tap water. The same principle applies to incels and relationships.

i would seem autistic trying to say something back to her bc i never been in that situation lol

I would be happy being wanted by a foid. I would say they were the best at x or have the best x because I have not been with someone else in the circumstances.

I would tell her not to bother making me a sandwich and to stay away from the steak I bought because she would fuck everything up.

No talking just silently making out for hours

View attachment 1196379

Give. Sex now or time for beating/ forced sex activity

Unless we have something in common, we wouldn't talk much at all