Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What would you say is the main cause of your inceldom?

What would you say is the main cause of your inceldom?

• Being short

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • Physically unattractive

Votes: 42 49.4%
  • Being just overweight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Being obese

• Bad parents/upbringing (if you grew up being shy, mark this one. men should not grow to be shy)

Votes: 12 14.1%
  • Mental disorders, neurodivergence

Votes: 16 18.8%
  • Poor/unemployment

• High standards for partners

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Physical disability

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Target of bullying as a child or teenager

• Total voters
buried_alive

buried_alive

Major
★★★★★
I think this would be a interesting poll to have so we can see main causes of inceldom here

I think this would be a interesting poll to have so we can see main causes of inceldom here
Unattractive
Short
Bad parents/upbringing (they were loving but absolutely fucked any chance I had at a social life)
Poor/unemployment
mental disorders
bullying

Unattractive
Short
Bad parents/upbringing (they were loving but absolutely fucked any chance I had at a social life)
Poor/unemployment
mental disorders
bullying
Idk why the font changes every once and a while, If I had 2 pick it's unnatractiveness

wheres the all of the above option

short ,very bad face, bad skin and ton of burn scares even in my face and normal scare plus stretch marks all over my body even though i am fairly lean
also i have an inferiority complex

Go use the knowledge you got from this site for good and stop wasting your time here if I was 16 all over again I would immediately delete my account

Go make some friends atleast
>19 year old

Looks
Height
Money

Where is the Jews option?

My face looks like shit and I've been balding since I was 14

For me it's just over.

my face is deformed

make it multi choice

My only option is cold approach

That + I’m not attractive.

being non white in a majority white area

Eye area mostly

Physically unattractive, chronic disorder, abusive parents and broken household, trauma of bullying and abuse since from childhood, weak physique

This are the cause of my Inceldom

The main cause for me is mental illness.
I am from a good family and try to be a respectable man.
But I live in another world. I do not think the same way about things as most people.
I see it all quite differently.
What people do not understand is that I don’t consider myself crazy. To me, my thoughts and actions make perfect sense.
And that is why counseling is usually ineffective.

Unattractive and bad upbringing. Lots of fighting when I grew up.

My face.
I could probably get away with my other failings.

Autism + balding + 5"8

The combination of being ugly, short, ginger and non-NT

NICE POLL brocel. Although just one little suggestion: I'd have made it "multiple answers possible". Because I'm like 4 of those, but my face being the worst. no worries though:feelsjuice:

NICE POLL brocel. Although just one little suggestion: I'd have made it "multiple answers possible". Because I'm like 4 of those, but my face being the worst. no worries though:feelsjuice:
Thank you! I'm like half of those too, but I wanted to see the single biggest and most common reason people here have. Like the one thing that alone would make you incel. It would have worked if we had numbered multiple choices.

Thank you! I'm like half of those too, but I wanted to see the single biggest and most common reason people here have. Like the one thing that alone would make you incel. It would have worked if we had numbered multiple choices.
Ah okay, I see. Makes sense

Glad i have all of the above

Short, ugly, shitty parents, non-NT, autistic, getting bullied, allergies

bad mother, molested me most nights with my siblings sleeping in the same room

I AM INCEL, because autistic and sub5 shitskin.

Look too old and soy

Hypergamy and tinder. Theres nothing wrong with my looks or personality. My looksmatches have just been railed by Chad and want him in continuity

Hypergamy and tinder. Theres nothing wrong with my looks or personality. My looksmatches have just been railed by Chad and want him in continuity
This fits into physically unattractive, even though it's just relative, and not absolute uglyness. You, and many others here, are a victim of dating culture. That would've been a great option to put there, dammit.