Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What would you say is the main cause of your inceldom?

What would you say is the main cause of your inceldom?

• Being short

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • Physically unattractive

Votes: 42 49.4%
  • Being just overweight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Being obese

• Bad parents/upbringing (if you grew up being shy, mark this one. men should not grow to be shy)

Votes: 12 14.1%
  • Mental disorders, neurodivergence

Votes: 16 18.8%
  • Poor/unemployment

• High standards for partners

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Physical disability

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Target of bullying as a child or teenager

• Total voters
I physically can not have sex. Incurable. Atleast the masses here can hire prostitutes, jack off, and take part in other forms of degeneracy.

I was also physically abused by my father, neglected, beaten by my peers, etc. not going into detail.

I tried therapy and was told I display signs of psychosis. If I do have a psychological problem, I don’t care to find out.

Last edited:
Looks. I could've maybe have ascended if I were born 10+ years later. I'd have been less bullied for being non-NT, have a zoomer food hormone height boost and the cute boy thing going for me which jbs are into nowadays. But now I'm a 3 at best, and a 0 in the eyes of most foids since I have a small lower 3rd, a weak jaw and small hands. And though I got some muscle bulk my frame is below average so its useless

if you say anything other than face, you're a disgusting fakecel nigger and should be instabanned

1. Extremely dark shitskin aboriginal phenotype.

2. Manlet (5’7)

3. AspERgERs

4. Shitty parenting/upbringing

5. Was bullied throughout primary school and high school

All of these factors togethER fucked me up mentally

It’s because I didn’t shower enough and didn’t get a haircut bro

three main causes(there are more but those are the main causes): 1- Race, 2- Face and 3- non-NT.

jaw. then hairline. that's it

1. Physically unattractive

2. Mental disorders, neurodivergence

3. mentally crippled by lonely teen years (that's more of a consequence of the two points listed above than a cause).

I'm ugly and my face looks like my ball sack. Meaty fucked up face with acne scars due to absolute high stress as a child. Fucked up genes from degen parents. Scolisios, twisted fucked out back, probably from being brutally beaten by my father when I was younger. The list could go on but past what I've put it doesn't need to be said, the rest is just more suifuel.

Physically unattractive, chronic disorder, neurodivergent, abusive and broken family, bullying, love-shy

NT/upbringing is everything

Last edited:
Autism, depression, high standards for what I should do with my life being unatractive and I have a hard time trying to learn things, and getting yelled at or complained at for the things I do and my parents fucked me up made my life worse.