Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment what would you rather be? (face vs height)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date

Title

• 5'11 with 8/10 face

Votes: 57 69.5%
  • 6'6 with 6.5/10 face

Votes: 25 30.5%

• Total voters
Bro...This is easy obviously the one with the better face but doesn't have terrible height

Second option.

6'6 but then I'd surgerymaxx and be a 7 or 8 tbh ngl

If you pick the second option you're low IQ.

Bro you are gigachad at 6'6 gymmaxxed.
Literally brain damage if you would pick 5'11
You can heightmog EVERYTHING at 6'6
Delusional if you think 5'11 can mog 6'6 lmao its a fucking midget in comparison
I would pick 6'6 alone for the fact that no man can ever mog you again
I'd rather go with 6'3 or 6'4 tho cuz 6'6 is overkill

I better be pretty boy and go after teen girls

second option
6.5 it's still above average, form 6'6 mogged all "pretty face" manlet

6'6 u are demigod even with 5/10 face. 6.5/10 face is more than enough. just walk street and heightmog all men is enough to pick 2nd.

6.5 is high tier normie bordering on Chadlite. You're a mog machine at 6'6" and 6.5 face.

No contest second option. Imagine ladies looking up at you with lust in their eyes, imagining you ravaging them. Being able to intimidate and mog every single man in your way. You would live as a god.

6'6

Men would fear me and foids would want to fuck me

5'11 definitely. It isn't even that short.

Both win either way, so I’ll go with the more manageable size

5'11 isnt even a bad height u could lie an say 6 feet if you wanted

5'11 with 8/10. No surgery would be needed kek. And I still can live better without being too tall

5’11 is already a decent height in the majority of countries, plus with a 8/10 you will be slaying foids left and right. I’m assuming the dude is white which is a bonus

Found a guy who is 6’7 with a 6/10 face
ZZS_9312.JPG

Jfl at this piglet :feelshaha::feelshaha:

C9WdAXlVoAA6GvG.jpg

Last edited:
8/10 face is model tier

Height over face

I would give my left nut to be 5'11'' with 8/10 face. That's model-tier right there.

I mean DiCaprio and Pitt were like 5'11'' with 10/10 faces in their primes, and they slayed probably many hundreds of pussies between the two of them.

Now imagine you're just a couple points off DiCaprio and Pitt faces, see how many foids you could get.

5'11 is basically low 6'0. Imperial system is inaccurate anyways.

No contest second option. Imagine ladies looking up at you with lust in their eyes, imagining you ravaging them. Being able to intimidate and mog every single man in your way. You would live as a god.

Second one tbh, face is more changeable than height.

First option obviously, 6'6 id to high imo. Also face is definetely more important than height.

There's such a thing as too much height like past 6'4'' as far as women are concerned, some woman can reject you for being too tall, although that's a much smaller proportion, than those who'd reject you for being too short. There'd be other disadvantages too such as difficulty putting on enough muscle to not look lanky, finding clothes that'd fit you, having to crouch a lot among small people.

If the guy had been 6'3 or 6'4 with the same face, I'd consider picking him, but 6'6'' is too big. And a 8/10 face clearly provides much great advantage than a 6.5/10 face, there's no such thing as too good looking.

There's such a thing as too much height like past 6'4'' as far as women are concerned, some woman can reject you for being too tall, although that's a much smaller proportion, than those who'd reject you for being too short. There'd be other disadvantages too such as difficulty putting on enough muscle to not look lanky, finding clothes that'd fit you, having to crouch a lot among small people.

If the guy had been 6'3 or 6'4 with the same face, I'd consider picking him, but 6'6'' is too big. And a 8/10 face clearly provides much great advantage than a 6.5/10 face, there's no such thing as too good looking.

Even 7 feet isn't too tall if you have the frame for it.

A 6'6 guy can easily look proportionate.

At 5'11'' you can claim 6 foot and nobody knows any better. 8/10 is elite model tier face.

6'6'' is lurch territory anyway.

Only reason to pick height over face is if it's legit manlet height. Like 10/10 face but 5'7''. You go with 6'4'' broad with 6/10 face.

Would you still choose 6'4'' 4/10 face over 10/10 face and 5'6'' or 5'7''?

At what number face in a 6'4'' frame would you say I will choose to be the 10/10 face manlet instead?

I think I would go for 6'6, because at that height no guy would fuck with you and having a naturally good frame will help to attract women

either one both will have some foid on him.

Both great options tbh.

Either of them would mean ascension.

HEIGHT > FACE. 6'6 is chad height. 5'11 is manlet emperor height.

lol 6'6 is way out of the ideal territory. Anything above legit barefoot 6'3 (not some 6'1 faggot claiming he's 6'3) the negatives starts to outweigh the positives. Some petite girls will not go after you because it just looks weird, and face wise it's very hard to be handsome at that height. Most lanky men look like ogres or beta twinks. Plus, you probably die earlier with some form of cancer, because taller men simply have more cells in their body that can mutate into cancer cells.

Face mogs height tbh.

Actually a difficult choice, advantages for both. Chose 8/10 face. Either way, both existences mog us into oblivion.