Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would you rate yourself out of 10?

What would you rate yourself out of 10?

• 8+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sub minus infinity

I rate myself 10. It’s an injustice that I’m single

Balding, 27 but I look 50 (People have told me that a lot), sleepy eyes, dent on the back of my head.

Body wise, I have big man-boobs, I'm hairy as hell, and I'm skinny fat.

4cels are in fact coping 3cels.

7 with softmaxxing, at my leanest and most important without severe autism

Brutal, how do you cope?
I don't. You can't cope with looking too old for your age.
When I actually reach 50, I will look worse then Emperor Palpatine.

But I won't live past 30.

Facially I'd say 6 even though it's probably cope (anyway I think I'm decent-looking). But my manletism-ND combo makes me sub5 in foids' eyes.

7 with softmaxxing, at my leanest and most important without severe autism
Are you serious?

Why

I don't. You can't cope with looking too old for your age.
When I actually reach 50, I will look worse then Emperor Palpatine.

But I won't live past 30.
Brutal as fuck, Try to expirement with drugs at least
That's what I would do If I was in your situation

Why

Facially I'd say 6 even though it's probably cope (anyway I think I'm decent-looking). But my manletism-ND combo makes me sub5 in foids' eyes.
How tall
Why 6
Are you diagnosed ND?

Are you serious?
I am, but my autism shows. And not in the way i could hide it. I act like some autistic guy stereotype with retarded black humour and special interest i talk only about

JFL

Why

Brutal, how do you cope?

:feelskek: :feelskek:
There's nothing majorly wrong with my face, and i don't get faces of disgust toward me
I just get ignored
My main issues are height and weight

I am, but my autism shows. And not in the way i could hide it. I act like some autistic guy stereotype with retarded black humour and special interest i talk only about
+ i look not that bad but like a massive creep. I look like serial killer

Brutal as fuck, Try to expirement with drugs at least
That's what I would do If I was in your situation
Don't like drugs, but thank you for the suggestion.

Lookswise probably a 4 (even lower in foids’ eyes). But I’m also avoidant sperg soo…

3 because of acne, recessed chin, crooked and slightly yellow teeth, loose thyroid skin and underbite

Men tend to overrate themselves while foids do the opposite which can be seen here

Did you get female attention in school?
I got, this foid instantly ghosted me when i invited her to go on a date with me. Other foid gave me attention too but she will probably reject me in even more brutal way

I got, this foid instantly ghosted me when i invited her to go on a date with me. Other foid gave me attention too but she will probably reject me in even more brutal way
+ this other foid is too fucking attrative, i can't force myself to belive she is giving a flying fuck about me. foid who ghosted me looked like fucking shit like fucking truefemcel would look like unironically

+ this other foid is too fucking attrative, i can't force myself to belive she is giving a flying fuck about me. foid who ghosted me looked like fucking shit like fucking truefemcel would look like unironically
Just imagine foid with forehead like this
f030715bd2078784933364230211474d.jpg
. And uglyass eyes and very severe acne or some skinproblems idk what it is

4, or 6 at the most.

That's what I'm thinking JFL

:feelssus: :feelssus: :feelssus: :feelssus: :feelssus: :feelssus: :feelssus: :feelssus: :feelssus: :feelssus: :feelssus: :feelssus: :feelssus: :feelssus: :feelssus: :feelssus: :feelssus: :feelssus: :feelssus: :feelssus: :feelssus:
Nigga. Imagine getting ghosted by ugly subhuman and trying with pretty girl after that? Logical? No. Will i get laughed at and slapped on the face? Probably

Nigga. Imagine getting ghosted by ugly subhuman and trying with pretty girl after that? Logical? No. Will i get laughed at and slapped on the face? Probably
Mogs me I didn't even get female attention at all I was a ghost

3 or 4, most people say Im okay looking

Mogs me I didn't even get female attention at all I was a ghost
Is it attention is she yelled at me? Unironically, said some stupid shit words that don't make sense singing some bullshit. How should i fucking react?