Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you rate NBA player Kawhi leonard looks (face) ?

D

Ditrini

Recruit
★★★
Just rate his face and not height and build because obivously he mogs in those cateogries.

Yea 6 seems right

D261128C 6B42 411C AA67 A3A12EC16DBF

why didnt u post hiws face n make us google it.

Slightly above average face for an african american. despite that, most non-black foids would still not consider him. I will fuckin put my life on it. They would prefer a 50+ year old 5'7 white guy over him. As far as what I can tell here in the SF bay area (the hypergamy female liberation capitol of the world). I fuckin swear.

Now, that said, since he's well over 6ft tall, he can do well with non-black foids in the 17-24 age range. After that age range, any non-black foid going for him is a 100% gold digger or 100% virtue signaller. I swear with everything this is the objective case.

im not sure how to add picks or photos bro could u help ?
why didnt u post hiws face n make us google it.

Slightly above average face for an african american. despite that, most non-black foids would still not consider him. I will fuckin put my life on it. They would prefer a 50+ year old 5'7 white guy over him. As far as what I can tell here in the SF bay area (the hypergamy female liberation capitol of the world). I fuckin swear.

Now, that said, since he's well over 6ft tall, he can do well with non-black foids in the 17-24 age range. After that age range, any non-black foid going for him is a 100% gold digger or 100% virtue signaller. I swear with everything this is the objective case.

His face doesn't matter.
Height is everything.

he would do well with black foids