Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you prefer to take - Billion Dollar or a Beautiful faithful wife ?

Choose One

• Billion Dollars but Celibate for life.

Votes: 55 58.5%
  • Beat Bux to a beautiful faithful virgin wife .

Votes: 39 41.5%

• Total voters
river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
If given a choice between these two what would you choose -

1. Billion Dollar but must practise celibacy .

2. Beautiful Virgin faithful wife. But will have to beta bux her.

I'd take the second option.

I don't care about money, I don't think it brings happiness and fulfillment and honestly being rich isn't one of my goals in life.

I would want a virgin and faithful wife to provide for her, as long as she respects me as a man and is willing to have my children.

caring about money is such a normie thing. my needs are very limited, one of them is an unused loli :feelscomfy:

caring about money is such a normie thing. my needs are very limited, one of them is an unused loli :feelscomfy:
Billionaires probably buy them at daily basis.

yeah but then they get suicided just look at my ni:feelsYall::feelsYall:a epstein :feelsbadman: anyway most billionaires are cucked like bezos :feelsUgh: also those lolis are not for breeding but mere degeneracy. I want a family tbh ngl.

Billion dollar, easy choice.

Not even beautiful faithful wife will ever heal my broken life from inceldom.

yeah but then they get suicided just look at my ni:feelsYall::feelsYall:a epstein :feelsbadman: anyway most billionaires are cucked like bezos :feelsUgh: also those lolis are not for breeding but mere degeneracy. I want a family tbh ngl.
He probably pissed off wrong persons.

easily second choice

I don't care about money, I don't think it brings happiness and fulfillment and honestly being rich isn't one of my goals in life.

I would want a virgin and faithful wife to provide for her, as long as she respects me as a man and is willing to have my children.
I don't think you can get away with Epstein level shit anymore

This^^:feelsokman::feelsjuice:
I don't think you can get away with Epstein level shit anymore
They still get away with it, Epstein got careless and caught, the only difference. :feelsEhh:

Last edited:
If it’s a betabux wife, then why not just pick the money and find wife that way?

I don't get why you would need to betabux someone who's faithful.

@BlkPillPres insane how cucked and bluepill the forum is regarding money, 50% people here wouldn't choose to be a billionaire over living a cucked Disney betabux fantasy
Billion dollar, easy choice.

Not even beautiful faithful wife will ever heal my broken life from inceldom.
this also I fucking hate being wageslave. It is one of the most cucked and humiliating things to always be a servant,a dog, a slave to someone else and have no other recourse.

These polls are dumb. Choose between unicorn A, and unicorn B? What's the difference when neither is ever happening.

These polls are dumb. Choose between unicorn A, and unicorn B? What's the difference when neither is ever happening.
people need cope

I understand celibacy means single here,so I can still have lovers and sex

this also I fucking hate being wageslave. It is one of the most cucked and humiliating things to always be a servant,a dog, a slave to someone else and have no other recourse.
Just Thoureaumaxx, live self-sustainability and provide for your own needs, bro!

Retarded question. With any amount of money you are just coming To an empty home every Day, if you dont have a gf

Cash and buy platinum and other precious metals, some weapons and art.

of course you can as long as you are one of god's chosen:feelsEhh:
not even, #MeToo nuked jewish power more effectively than WW2. I swear to God, if I were white, I would just listen to women. They know what they are doing to keep whites in power, and they would please my cock just because of my bones

I'll take the billion, easy.
Either life extension medicine and realistic anime sexbots are invented within my lifetime or no amount of money matters anyways.

What happens if I take the billion but I don't remain celibate?

Im too jaded to betabux

@gymletethnicel hey look another iq test. And 14 guys already failed

I'll take the money, no hesitation. Hell, I'd rather take a million dollars instead of the girl.

I'll take the money, no hesitation. Hell, I'd rather take a million dollars instead of the girl.
This

@BlkPillPres insane how cucked and bluepill the forum is regarding money, 50% people here wouldn't choose to be a billionaire over living a cucked Disney betabux fantasy

The more time I spent on this forum, the more I started to hate men lol

Billion of course. Everyone is fucking retarded who wouldn't.

You could bux 10 fucking virgin wifes with just 1/1000 of a billion. With a billion you could basically fulfill every fantasy you ever fucking had and do anything imaginable. Seriously just how fucking cucked and retarded are some user here? :feelskek:

Beauty isn't fucking forever. With 30 she would look like rotten milk. A billion is fucking forever. :feelskek:

I care about money way too much to care about the latter.

But a faithful wife who is betabuxxing you is essentially a contradiction, isn't it? What happens if you lose all that money? In a typical betabuxx scenario, the thing that irks us incels is that women who betabuxx cheat behind the husband's back anyways, and if the husband ran out of money, the women would simply just leave the husband. It's not a true relationship, it's held together by tiny strings.
Likewise.

Money will never replace the caring and loving feeling a girl can give you

Money will never replace the caring and loving feeling a girl can give you
You’re the embodiment of a cuck, congratulations:feelsLightsaber:

Also avi checks out:soy:

Last edited:
I'll take them both. Why choose ? The world doesn't even allow us to be beggars :fuk:

1 billion literally translates to unlimited fun, easy choice
I'd die quickly asf too, due to my euphoria, adrenaline chasing nature

A loyal woman is such a rare specimen it's probably worth more than a billion dollars anyway.

A loyal woman is such a rare specimen it's probably worth more than a billion dollars anyway.
High Confusion

Oh yeah, I'm sure you'd choose to be homeless with a loyal woman over being a billionaire in a mansion

Beautiful Virgin faithful wife. But will have to beta bux her.
You guys misuse beta bux way too often. Beta bux is when you're her last choice when she is past her prime of fucking bad boys and now you have to deal with her bastard children. If she is young, virgin, and faithful then that's what marriage should be, not betabux.

You guys misuse beta bux way too often. Beta bux is when you're her last choice when she is past her prime of fucking bad boys and now you have to deal with her bastard children. If she is young, virgin, and faithful then that's what marriage should be, not betabux.
It is beta bux because you being an incel your wife will not be attracted to you , nor will lust you or love you . Just because she is virgin doesn't mean she will be attracted towards you or will be willing to have sex with you.

You’re the embodiment of a cuck, congratulations:feelsLightsaber:
Having a mate to have children with thus spreading your genes is cuckoldry now? What?
It is beta bux because you being an incel your wife will not be attracted to you , nor will lust you or love you

Is that not what faithful implies? That she is only faithful and entrust her body to you? Thus she only loves you?

Last edited:
I'd take the faithful wife.When your at the top, you realize the only thing that really matters in life is your interactions with people.

Thats why so many billionaires get caught doing pedo shit

Having a mate to have children with thus spreading your genes is cuckoldry now? What?

View attachment 489108
Is that not what faithful implies? That she is only faithful and entrust her body to you
This - "Money will never replace the caring and loving feeling a girl can give you"

Has nothing to do with what you said, that guy is a cuck because he values women more than a billion dollars, when if you are a billionaire you can have virtually any woman you want

Want to REALLY spread your genes and make sure its the best quality?

You can hire a 6ft+ white stacey with blue eyes to be a surrogate and get pregnant by you "the natural way" (sex), and have her sign over all of her parental rights so you don't have to deal with any child support fuckery

So now you can ensure that your son has a better life than you, rather than just rolling the dice on some "emotional connection" you have with a random "faithful" woman and hoping for the best

A billion dollars is the most logical choice, you are thinking based on emotion

It is beta bux because you being an incel your wife will not be attracted to you , nor will lust you or love you . Just because she is virgin doesn't mean she will be attracted towards you or will be willing to have sex with you.
Just don't marry her in the west and she will have no choice but to obey, and don't sign a marriage contract either, make your marriage only be a religious ceremony, no involving the state into your life

Its really simple

I'd take the faithful wife.When your at the top, you realize the only thing that really matters in life is your interactions with people.

Thats why so many billionaires get caught doing pedo shit
This is one of the most ridiculous non sequiturs I've seen