Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would you prefer, become chad, or punish femoids who dont wet for you now?

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date

what would you like more?

• Total voters
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Udyt bobas

Become Chad and slay

First option

Becoming a chad means only you'll ascend, but the second option will also help other incel bros to ascend.

become gigamegachad

JFL at cuckcels that thought about anything other than personal gain.

JFL at cuckcels that thought about anything other than personal gain.
Seeing others suffering is also a source of pleasure for some people. You know this, right?

Kinda wanna release some frustration.

obvious choice

This honestly says a lot about you depending on what answer you choose. There is literally no reason not to choose Option 1. Choosing Option 2 means you're literally just a bad person who would rather watch other people suffer than improve themselves (which would be possible if yoou choose option 1).

Option 2 means you're literally just a bad person
:soy::soy::soy:
sry, man
but you talk like a cuck... It's like I'm reading a comment straight from IT
ngl

This honestly says a lot about you depending on what answer you choose. There is literally no reason not to choose Option 1. Choosing Option 2 means you're literally just a bad person who would rather watch other people suffer than improve themselves (which would be possible if yoou choose option 1).

GrAYcel

Can I have both? Why can’t I punish foids as chad?

Option 1 is "improve" myself by needs of this degenerate world, option 2 is refusing to accept it's needs, and punishing it for being degenerate