Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would you have done if you were this man?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I rewatched some of this zombie movie recently but thought it would make a good idea for a thread!

The woman is his wife and the kid found refuge in their house just before they were all attacked.

View: https://youtu.be/Z3d7y1YrPvg?t=29

Last edited:
id get the woman before the zombie could

It's such a cool opening to a movie I think, including the bit before this where they're living in the house. This was just the best video I could find to share it.

I think the first half of 28 Weeks Later is very good. The second half is OK but sometimes I find with these movies that as the action picks up, it can result in the atmosphere and character being lessened. I find this with a lot of movies.

Overall though I think both of the movies are great and I'm really glad that they're apparently very much still considering finally making 28 Months Later!

I understand why it might have less appeal to Americans though and those outside of Britain in general.

I basically grew up in London so of course I was very drawn to this series!

I actually don't know what I would have done in his position... hm!

There were SO many of them. Saying they should just leave the boy was very bad though of course and probably there to cement him as basically a villain. That and the fact that he seems to have literally locked them in the room!

If he'd tried to help them PROBABLY they would have all died or maybe one got away but he would have at least died a hero I suppose.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back