Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you guys do this IT foid in a video game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully covid kills her
We should ask her if she has had her fifth booster shot yet. The sheople need to keep up on their immunizations you know, need the good boy and good girl pass. :feelsEhh::yes:

The entire United States and the west in general is on the verge of total collapse, in the near future this bitch will be sucking dicks under a bridge for food while simultaneously getting fucked up the ass just to get a bite to eat surviving. My take anyways, soon hopefully. :feelsdevil::yes:

You young lads need to embrace the silver lining of total absolute destruction. It's all about having things to look forward to in the future you know. It certainly keeps me going. :feelsEhh::whitepill:

View attachment 648929
Jfl

Break her finger and to wear bracelet, anklet and necklace made from barbed wire ( in video game :society: ).

Nothing because she would use the rape card and i would get arrested for no reason and thrown in the slammer for the remainder of my shitty life..

Hmm, i personally would say she is a 5/10. The body is not there at all. However, she defo looks like she gives amazing head, i can imagine it as her lipstick gets on my cock as i force it down her throat. The tears in her eyes as she knows she cant fight back. Then i cum in that small mouth and make her drink it all, its not like she can refuse.:feelsEhh: :feelsjuice::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.