Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you guys do this IT foid in a video game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would ignore the cunt tbh fam. In the off case she wants my MIC (Mediocre Incel Dick) I would have to stop taking my chasteberry supplements and punish her with the wrath of my dick and misogynistic incel sex rage

wow shes soooo hot, I'd love to :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: show her my love :feelshaha:

i doubt taht is her though, why would a stacy use reddit

She looks like a meat to fuck

larp. it's probably a tranny using their friend's pictures. :feelsUgh:
the post is even flaired as "Not Verified" lmao at you niggers for falling for this giga larp.

Last edited:
the post is even flaired as "Not Verified" lmao at you niggers for falling for this giga larp.
yeah exactly, stacy would never waste time on reddi let alone on a sub like IT

Hatefuck her, piss on her, spit on her, make her lick my ass and my toes :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Rape her as much times as I can until exhaustion. (in video game)

Typical foid actions: "I have Covid? I'll paint my face and take a pic for attention instead of resting and drinking water!"

Brawndo has electrolytes

Even in minecraft I wouldn't want to intertact with an IT foid

Tell her I'm BrazilianSigma and then win her heart by boasting about all my r/IncelTears karma. :society:

Last edited:
Nothing. Small tits. Small ass. She’s 3/10

This. :feelsokman:

However… :feelshehe:

If only it was real, I’d play this niggery love song for her, which would instantly cause her panties to disintegrate and we’d fuck like wild cave beasts all night long, whereby afterwards then having fully ascended, I guess I would then have to leave this place, the golden land of inceldom but not before turning the triforce of incel power over to either my good friend @Robtical or my BFF4Life @Komesarj which then would transform either of them magically into your new public relations admin. :feelsclown:

View: https://youtu.be/t4QymTBKrOM

I would send her this very specific text:

(Get to dialing) 9-1-1 emergency
(And you can tell 'em) It's my son, he's hurtin' me
(And he's a felon) On parole for robbery
Ain't no coppin' a plea, ain't no stoppin' a G
I'm in the 6, you got to hop in the 3, company monopoly

Then wait for her response.

So Incel.is has became forum to advertise average retarded whores?
Great
They really want to Milk most desperate losers

Fakeup as usual zzzz

Reap her (crops)

Nothing Offer GIF
Based

Last edited:
This. :feelsokman:

However… :feelshehe:

If only it was real, I’d play this niggery love song for her, which would instantly cause her panties to disintegrate and we’d fuck like wild cave beasts all night long, whereby afterwards then having fully ascended, I guess I would then have to leave this place, the golden land of inceldom but not before turning the triforce of incel power over to either my good friend @Robtical or my BFF4Life @Komesarj which then would transform either of them magically into your new public relations admin. :feelsclown:

View: https://youtu.be/t4QymTBKrOM

Lol. If you ascend with her don't tell anyone. We need you here bro. :feelsaww:

Stop orbiting cuck

I would throw acid bombs right in their pussy (in video games)

I wanna disembowel her and skin her while fucking her tight asshole without lube :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: (in minecraft)

Smile and stroke my dick staring at her butt. And my be try some stuff like eating hot doritos out of her cunt. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

just lol at you dumb niggers gawking at and drooling over what is almost surely a fake profile

I would tie Her to the bed and fuck Her (In Minecraft)

id blow her back out

Looks like your average bourgeois American bitch with a super charged ego that thinks her own shit doesn't stink smelling like roses while she overcharges that thing between her legs that only a wealthy man can afford to utilize in between. Most men this woman comes across daily are non-existent to her, wealthy Chad only. Nice thread you have here. :feelsjuice::blackpill:

Last edited:
they will never understand why pictures like this are homicidefuel. you can see that cunt thinks of herself as god. she's gotten everything she's ever wanted in life. women should not have this amount of self confidence in a world that is in balance, she deserves to suffer

they will never understand why pictures like this are homicidefuel. you can see that cunt thinks of herself as god. she's gotten everything she's ever wanted in life. women should not have this amount of self confidence in a world that is in balance, she deserves to suffer
The entire United States and the west in general is on the verge of total collapse, in the near future this bitch will be sucking dicks under a bridge for food while simultaneously getting fucked up the ass just to get a bite to eat surviving. My take anyways, soon hopefully. :feelsdevil::yes:

You young lads need to embrace the silver lining of total absolute destruction. It's all about having things to look forward to in the future you know. It certainly keeps me going. :feelsEhh::whitepill:

GB7Z

Last edited:
e3gmpexhpii91.jpg

She wants to fuck incels?

So when can we meet up? I currently reside in the Midwestern US. :feelsEhh:

e3gmpexhpii91.jpg

She wants to fuck incels?

So when can we meet up? I currently reside in the Midwestern US. :feelsEhh:
Dumb bitch at the very least looks like she can suck paint chrome off of polished metal anyways with those Cum Fuck Me lips of hers. :lul::lul::lul::feelsEhh::yes::feelsdevil:

Last edited:
Dumb bitch at the very least looks like she can suck paint chrome off of polished metal anyways with those Cum Fuck Me lips of hers. :lul::lul::lul::feelsEhh::yes::feelsdevil:
For real! She looks like she gives amazing head.

For real! She looks like she gives amazing head.
She needs to be cyber gang banged by all of us assuming she is of appropriate legal age of course, I bet the bitch knows how choke and gasp for air on some mean dick. We would all take turns, make it a team sporting event.

Anybody knows how much she charges by the hour? One can only hope, then again she's probably another OnlyFans whore like the IT lead staff members there. Wouldn't surprise me.

:feelsEhh::yes:

Last edited:
looks like a dumb hole with single digit iq.

looks like a dumb hole with single digit iq.
That would be a majority of them nowadays. They like to think of themselves as being smart, but they're really not. :feelsEhh::yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.