Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you find Ideal in a woman?

pioneer10

pioneer10

Banned
-
I'm new to this forum as you can see and I just want to know what you guys think. I think I'm reasonable when it comes to my preference in women. Just a girl who's skinny or average weight. Around the same height as me, proportionate body measures (no incredibly big tits or ass). I would like a woman who can cook, but when I mention that part I immediately get called sexist for it which I'm kinda tired of. I don't think my values of what I see as an ideal woman are that traditional or give a lot of high expectations. I don't even care if she wears makeup so I'm pretty sick of being called a misogynist for having any standards at all.

skinny with huge tits. i wont fuck a foid if she doesnt have huge anime titties.

My requirements in a woman:

1. Wants me.
2. Is good to me.
3. Somewhat compatible in age, values and tastes.

I'm 41 years old, still haven't found her :feelsYall:

Your expectations are realistic boyo
But according to foids, as a man, you shouldn't have any standards at all :foidSoy:

What would you find Ideal in a toilet?​

My requirements in a woman:

1. Wants me.
2. Is good to me.
3. Somewhat compatible in age, values and tastes.

I'm 41 years old, still haven't found her :feelsYall:
41 how did you cope/survive so long?

Virgin and not a whore

Attachments

• images (41).jpeg
    images (41).jpeg
    13.3 KB · Views: 23
She has to like the music I like

I grew up...

hmm growing up alone cant be your cope at some point even you see some couples here and there think to yourself "damn what shoudlve been" and ultimately realize that you failed to accomplish the repoductional aspect of life just to some bullshit subjective indoctrinated deluded by public media female standard and yeah i understand hating females dont gets you nowhere but why do i have to accept "preset" rules of fitting into a high quality male critera. Rules can be bend if we get the numbers maybe it sounds delusional now but sooner or later the fate of lonely men will be even more and better documented as it already is with the internet and some men will notice it and wont accept their fate so lightly like we do right now

Last edited:
I'm new to this forum as you can see and I just want to know what you guys think. I think I'm reasonable when it comes to my preference in women. Just a girl who's skinny or average weight. Around the same height as me, proportionate body measures (no incredibly big tits or ass). I would like a woman who can cook, but when I mention that part I immediately get called sexist for it which I'm kinda tired of. I don't think my values of what I see as an ideal woman are that traditional or give a lot of high expectations. I don't even care if she wears makeup so I'm pretty sick of being called a misogynist for having any standards at all.
So many volcels in the replies, GrAY ass chico

nigga I want big phat titties and a big phat ass and the lips must be juicy for sucking my BBC

Y'all in the replies are saying fat tits, but how fat exactly? :waitwhat:

Skinny woman with short hair and glasses, but realistically I have open to fat women (not a volcel).

I like Asian women, but open to other women.

1. must be completely virgin
2. prime young teenager
3. must be shorter than me (between 4'9 and 5'4)
4. must have smaller, weaker and neotenous physical features (hand, feet, skull size, thin neck, narrow frame, prey eyes, cute-looking, round face...)
5. must be white or another lightskinned non-ape-looking ethnicity

Loves me, respects me, has nice boobs and ass, and, the most important thing: actually wants me to fuck her, which will never happen.

Chasity and weighs less than me, everything else is negotiable. Also welcome newbie I was a long term lurker and too highinbhib to post on anything incel related even pre ER days on PUA hate. Mind if I ask how long you lurked?

Last edited:
Half of y'all are volcels, I swear.

looksmatch
virgin
loves me
fertile
I don't give a shit about how entertaining she is you fucking faggots

-can cook and clean
-amazing support
-respectful
-no nagging
-no mental illness
-no liberal feminist shit
-no half naked pics online
-overall a happy person
-decent, non-promiscuous friends

Minimum: high tier Becky, low body count
Bonus: virgin Stacy noodle :ahegao:

She must have good values. That is non-negotiable. I won't accept a corrupted woman. It is preferable that she is not stupid as this would be annoying to deal with day-to-day. As for physical traits, I am less strict. She should not be fat, but if she is otherwise acceptable, I would make her go to the gym.

-She's conscious she is, as a female, inferior to me, a male.
-She's good looking. No need to be a gigaStacy but atleast she's no more than 59kg(130pounds), good buttcheecks, virgin anus, lobotomized look on her face.
-She doesn't talk, at all. If she's totally mute and deaf would be ideal, i'd learn sign language if necessary to give her commands.
-Smart atleast as a gibbons so she can clean my house but no smarter than a chimpanzee or she might start thinking she can copy what evolved humans do.

She must have good values. That is non-negotiable. I won't accept a corrupted woman. It is preferable that she is not stupid as this would be annoying to deal with day-to-day. As for physical traits, I am less strict. She should not be fat, but if she is otherwise acceptable, I would make her go to the gym.
I'm just curious what you mean by corrupted? There can be a lot of different meanings for that

1. Kind and considerate
2. Has hobbies that aren't Netflix and eating pizza
3. Big thicc thighs and ass
4. Short hair
5. Has a sense of humor
6. Doesn't eat like trash (or consider home cooked meals to be too much work/boring)

I think I'm pretty simple tbh.

She enjoys my company and, consequently, I enjoy hers :feelsaww:

Ideal would be 5 feet tall, medium build with wide hips and big ass, loyal and respectful, knows how to cook and likes to clean the house, clingy and rich.

Ideal would be 5 feet tall, medium build with wide hips and big ass, loyal and respectful, knows how to cook and likes to clean the house, clingy and rich.
this plus;

same age or decade older or so
motherrly qualities
under 5'6
a little plump wouldnt matter to me not skinny but not obese
bush or landing strip
soft voice
homebody not socialite
likes animals