Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would you do with a 3d printed clone of yourself?

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★

I would bash the shit out of it (probably while crying) in an emotional rage after seeing how subhuman I really am. I would punch it over and over imagining my ugliness will go away with a baseball bat to the head.

It would be a good way to see what hairstyles or clothes suit you.

Fuck myself, obviously.

I don't think I could stand looking at my face

That's fair enough but there's always a reason to try and get some utility out of something before you destroy it.

That's a rather weird thing to have. A 3d printed clone of yourself? I'd probably use it to store my clothes that I'm to lazy to put away. Or maybe I'd dry my towel on it.

I would probably just look at it for a very long time, since i'm very curious to know what i actually look like to others.

If not fat version - would be beautifull decoration for my room. Femoids would not like it, but they have bad taste in men, and they not coming to my room anyway

i would never get one or keep one, i had a company mug with my face on it and i bashed it to bits because it pissed me off

I would put beer in hand and cigarette in mouth to my clone, or put it outside to scare people

Last edited:
That's a rather weird thing to have. A 3d printed clone of yourself? I'd probably use it to store my clothes that I'm to lazy to put away. Or maybe I'd dry my towel on it.

I'll sell it as a scarecrow

stare a bit then fight myself. i think that part in the ocarina of time where you fight shadow link was awsome and i always wanted to fight myself to better understand what i can take and just how far i can get inside my own head.