Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you do to stacys if you had the chance

Cam The Angel

Cam The Angel

23 year old living in a piece of shit trailer
-
If i could i would pour hot acid on their face and turn them ugly. Then they would feel my pain but hey they say looks don't matter so i'm sure they wont mind.

Kidnap them and force them to be around me for the rest of their lives. I'm sure most of them would rather have their faces burned.

break their phone

cheat on them if i was chad

have sex with them if they'd let me

FUCK ONE WHILE she was unconscious because they wont fuck me while awake.

I would like to use black magic to put a curse on her, but since that's not possible I'll
4131.JPG

Chop em up and put them in my stir fry.

Why just stacey ? Average and ugly girls are sometimes more mean and arrogant and deluded than stacey. I would tie her, and ask her to let an incel fuck them for every piece of food or water. If she wanna die by deshydratation ill respect her choice

Emotionally fuck with them until they experience a quarter of the pain I go through every day.

Complete social isolation. And then watch them slowly go insane.

Leave them in social isolation.

I have no idea. I just wanna pretend that they don't exist

Cut their nipples off.

convert her to Islam by force and make her my concubine. make her wear the niqab in public. she takes it off or let's her ankle slip, i beat her into submission at home. breed with her, as she is my wife and consents to doing such. constantly breed with her for years so she has the permanent responsibility of staying at home and taking care of the children.

convert her to Islam by force and make her my concubine. make her wear the niqab in public. she takes it off or let's her ankle slip, i beat her into submission at home. breed with her, as she is my wife and consents to doing such. constantly breed with her for years so she has the permanent responsibility of staying at home and taking care of the children.
giphy.gif

Turn her into a baby machine and fuck her everday

Keep her alive as long as possible and torture her mentally and physically every day.