Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you do in this situation brocels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date

What would you do if this happened?

• Fuck the girl and gtfo that place

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Call an ambulance to help her rn (so can't rape her because you'd get caught)

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Imagine this situation, because it's actually feasible. You go to a party to try to get a gf, but once again no girl wants to talk to you. Happened to Elliot Rodger lots of times. But by talking to other non chad guys, you manage to make yourself blend into a group and somewhat pass as a normie. As the night progresses people gets drunker and some people leaves, and you find yourself alone with a girl who is unconscious for a while, and you figure out that she's not really asleep but in a coma and you need to call an ambulance.

What do you do?

:feelsYall:

Anonymous votes so people can honestly vote without fearing being called a cuck

Gtfo there cuz I'll go to jail where simp niggers will beat me up

I'd likely call an ambulance cuz I'm too pussy to rape. But maby I'll feel her up a little, maby:feelsaww:

I feel like there are more options :feelsLSD:

I wouldn't rape her of course. But i saw one time a girl fall crash her bike and kinda lay in pain. i stood in a distance but couldn't be asked for the social interaction of helping her so i just watched her for a few minute in pain till someone else came.

Grape her holes

I would be drunk myself so it’s going to be very hard to resist that temptation so yeah

I’d call the ambulance. Though there’s a chance, I’ll probably not think too much of it and be like… “Eh, she’s fine… she’ll sleep it off” and just leave her.

Also, I’d be sober enough to resist, as I don’t drink. I hate alcohol.

Man, I'd not rape her. Touching a girl would be very nice, though. Guess she'd rather be unconscious if that ever happens. LOL.

I will caress her tits, bottom ,kiss her

would not penetrate but would take advantage of the situation

wouldn't touch and would leave without calling ambulance.

Imagine this situation, because it's actually feasible. You go to a party to try to get a gf, but once again no girl wants to talk to you. Happened to Elliot Rodger lots of times. But by talking to other non chad guys, you manage to make yourself blend into a group and somewhat pass as a normie. As the night progresses people gets drunker and some people leaves, and you find yourself alone with a girl who is unconscious for a while, and you figure out that she's not really asleep but in a coma and you need to call an ambulance.

What do you do?

:feelsYall:

Anonymous votes so people can honestly vote without fearing being called a cuck
Probably get away without calling an ambulance or anything. Normie I know did exactly what you said and he's in court trying to avoid a 15 years rape sentence.

I will caress her tits, bottom ,kiss her

:feelsthink: That is the answer to unzip her pants, grab her butt, feel her up..

But rape is a bridge too far.

Probably get away without calling an ambulance or anything. Normie I know did exactly what you said and he's in court trying to avoid a 15 years rape sentence.
JFL

based

Rape and leave. Also you shouldn't make the results viewable without voting.

id do mouth to mouth until the ambulance came:feelsthink:

Second because the first means automatic jail, she would have every Chad in a 10 mile radius burn my ass if she found out I touched even an inch of her.

Not raping her because I'm not keen on going to prison.
I might grope her a few times.

I wouldn't call the ambulance for her though enough foids have treated me terribly in life to not waste my time dialing three numbers for their sake.