Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you do if

What would you do?

• Throw acid at his face

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Stab him

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Say sorry

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
If a woman falsely accused you of sexual harassment and you would get angry and insult her, then some tall and masculine Chad would come and grab you by the neck and tell you: Stop harassing her, you need to learn how to respect women!

walk away then pop his tires

or follow him home and steal some shit

All in video games

Say sorry and hang my head low, as I am a beta bitch with no backbone who can only take out his anger on furniture and objects and cowers in the face of adversity and confrontation... :feelsbadman:
tfw you can squat tons of kgs but no confidence against chad :feelsbadman:

Id rather die and take his scum life with me

And now I can't even do that because of my stupid spinal disc :feelsbadman::feelsbadman: Cycling isn't exactly the most optimal exercise to pack on mass in the legs, but I hope to gain noticeable size regardless, or at the very least definition. It will never compare to squatting though :feelscry: I look forward to hill climbing.
You are a good example of: How nobody should be

And now I can't even do that because of my stupid spinal disc :feelsbadman::feelsbadman: Cycling isn't exactly the most optimal exercise to pack on mass in the legs, but I hope to gain noticeable size regardless, or at the very least definition. It will never compare to squatting though :feelscry: I look forward to hill climbing.
why do some cyclists have insane legs ? isn't it cardio work?

7Xe993ZtoCvPjFHkX4xP9JIvM9uLeidn-mQZ5Y3n7pM.png
main-qimg-1581c02e5c757f1c628d27c10a28d857.webp
They be THICK
They mog me of course, not even bodybuilder have such legs

Burn his home down

I'd sue both and get me money

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5