Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory What would you do if your sister had massive fucking honkers

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★

Would u ever ask to touch them in a non sexual way just to see what they feel like maby?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Mine actually does, and no. Obviously I'm not allowed to touch them, and if I asked, I would lose what little dignity I have.

Mine actually does, and no. Obviously I'm not allowed to touch them, and if I asked, I would lose what little dignity I have.
Don't worry, he doesn't have a sister so he is completely unaware of the extremely low IQ question he asked.

Don't worry, he doesn't have a sister so he is completely unaware of the extremely low IQ question he asked.
I do have a sister and im not attracted to her ngl you usually cant really feel attraction to your siblings irl unless you have some trauma or mental illness but this is a hypothetical scenario

I do have a sister and im not attracted to her ngl you usually cant really feel attraction to your siblings irl unless you have some trauma or mental illness this is just a hypothetical scenario
Then what kind of alabama redneck question is that? You alraedy know the answer kike

Then what kind of alabama redneck question is that? You alraedy know the answer kike
Its a hypothetical situation where instead of your irl sister its an anime gorl with big fucking honkers mab so its different :feelshmm:

Id accidentally brush againt them tbh

My sister's boobs have been getting bigger and brocels... I can't...

My sister's boobs have been getting bigger and brocels... I can't...
Ropefuel tbh

i NEVER EVER want a sister, and thankfully most likely wont ever have one

The thought of her pale soft boobies, the budding flowers of her proud youth, just churns in the molten wax of my head all day. Oh how much it has so far costed me! I might actually lose my mind if they get much bigger.
squeeze her cheeks brocel

i'd strongly hug her in unexpected moments from the front, so i could feel her boobs touching me

i'd strongly hug her in unexpected moments from the front, so i could feel her boobs touching me
Thats a smart idealossus ngl I used to fantasize about doing that with my oneitis and she had really flat tiddies so it could definitely work

@Gog thoughtlos

I would attach a COW milking machine

Thats a smart idealossus ngl I used to fantasize about doing that with my oneitis and she had really flat tiddies so it could definitely work
It's gonna look sus af if you do it randomly. But if you have a reason to hug her then you're gucci.

I would perform paizuri every day

nah , my sister is slim AF kinda ugly tbh

no long hair

no tits

face is meh